baumer

Wednesday Estimates (Nilephelan)

40 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'd say TFA has a shot at going back to #1 for the weekend. It's only gonna be around 300k behind Revenant on Thursday and it's ahead on MT right now. TFA should have the better Sat/Sun holds. 

Agreed. BOM did not even mention TFA in the Thursday dissertation as far as I saw. I think the site and others are tired of the run and underestimating it now.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I'd say TFA has a shot at going back to #1 for the weekend. It's only gonna be around 300k behind Revenant on Thursday and it's ahead on MT right now. TFA should have the better Sat/Sun holds. 

Let's not get carried away.  The Revenant is obviously going to win the weekend.

4 hours ago, Baumer said:

Let's not get carried away.  The Revenant is obviously going to win the weekend.

Probably but not obviously. The two are awfully close in gross heading into the weekend, and TFA is likely to have the stronger holds on 2/3 days. There's a chance. 

8 hours ago, SWXII said:

Agreed. BOM did not even mention TFA in the Thursday dissertation as far as I saw. I think the site and others are tired of the run and underestimating it now.

I noticed that also. I had to read it twice to make sure I hadn't missed it lol. He dedicated, like, 6 paragraphs to the three new releases that nobody gives a crap about. 

I think TFA will come in second. It's already ahead of RA2 in the dailies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nilephelan said:

Thursday Estimates......

$2.15m for The Revenant

$1.9m for TFA

barely any drops for both

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Probably but not obviously. The two are awfully close in gross heading into the weekend, and TFA is likely to have the stronger holds on 2/3 days. There's a chance. 

Families might avoid a weekend outing more than younger males might feel hindered by bad (and dangerous) weather, I'd count on nothing at this weekend

19 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Where is this from?

Access to data (I won't ask, no one should get in trouble for giving a few hints), mostly correct till now in the area of ~ $0.2m. What can be a bit or actually ~ 10%, but it's rather early anyway, usually he/she gives hints way later in the day.

@Baumer

in case you are on the mobile and have no |signs and so on, meant as providing support, make it simpler...

Wednesday Revenant 2.21 | SW7 1.81 | RA2 1.46| 13h 1.38 | DH 484k | BigShort 438k | Sisters 347k | H8 341k | Forest 296k | Joy 262k

Wednesday (20 January)

Wednesday, January 20

no idea what date writing style you might prefer

Edited by terrestrial

9 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I have to disagree. I thought it was quite uNORTHodox, and word of mouth at my theatre was that it was just NORMal. ;)

I have no idea about what the movie is about (not into animated or whatever non-live-acting), but I like your creativity with the words/letters

Woah, 2.3at IMDb?

0% at RT? :o
Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1