Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

My son is running around the house deliberately flashing his grandma and laughing hysterically when she mock-screams. 

:ohmygod: 

Off Topic.......BAN

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

You mean literally? No, except Super-8mm once and that was a lifetime ago at a community college.

Yes I meant literally.

Are there editors that still cut films ?

Or even movies shot on films like the nolans and spielbergs and QTs are cut digitally ?

Edited by The Futurist

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

I've never seen someone so insecure in their own sexuality in my entire life. This shit is fucking comical.

Also, this is the same dude who said it was ok for his dad to like "gay movies" and wear pink because he's rich and drives a Ferrari. Dude is like if every frat guy in your local gym formed into some sort of super bro Voltron. 

Come on man, you don't see the obviousness of breaking up with your girlfriend if you have to watch one of those girly man movies she wants to see? DO YOU HAVE NO TASTE!? She's likely endured crap you've wanted to see and didn't complain about it but goddamnit, the second she even suggests a movie like Pitch Perfect 2, literally punt her out the front door! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

I liked CHICAGO. Go figure. 

Chicago is the last musical to win Best Picture because it is the last musical even remotely on that level. It's a fantastic production of a film and highly entertaining. I mean, obviously The Two Towers should have beat it that year, but that was never going to happen. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1