Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

LOL we are only a few talking points away from a "grower vs. shower" conversation at this rate.

Do you think it would make Jonathan uncomfortable if we all got naked and discussed it in detail? 

No girls allowed of course. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

I have never seen that steelbook for Rises.

I am turned on. And yet I have failed my master again. 

I knew all of them, they were never released here :( 

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I knew them. I would love to have them all but they were not released anywhere in Europe with Pt-Pt subtitles. 

Safe to say no one cares about the numbers this weekend since even all the mods have pretty much contributed to the derailment here, and no one has come in asking for numbers and which page they are on.

So AFC/NFC Championship discussions and Royal Rumble discussions in this thread tomorrow :P 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Safe to say no one cares about the numbers this weekend since even all the mods have pretty much contributed to the derailment here, and no one has come in asking for numbers and which page they are on.

So AFC/NFC Championship discussions and Royal Rumble discussions in this thread tomorrow :P 

And a Brady/Manning matchup + Snow for all the #ED meltdowns.

Perfect.

Also, to contribute further to the derailment:

Edited by grim22
NSFW

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

Inches or centimeters, guys? You know what, just post both measures with the pics. Don't forget to tag him.

If some one told me this thread was going to get into dick measuring I would have thought “oh no another Avatar/Star Wars debacle"

But no, we have literal dick measuring instead 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

And a Brady/Manning matchup + Snow for all the #ED meltdowns.

Perfect.

Also, to contribute further to the derailment:

Who should direct the adaptation of "A Gronking to Remember"? Discuss.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Not to derail this thread even further off road into a lake but could it be because we've all been following TFA and now the brunt of it's run is over so we're relaxed.

4 minutes ago, James said:

That pic was edited out with the speed of light:rofl::rofl:

You know, I could have sworn posting that one during the Catching Fire Opening Weekend thread without issue, but I'll take responsibility on that one. I need to have better discipline about posting those things. Lacked mental toughness.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Do you think it would make Jonathan uncomfortable if we all got naked and discussed it in detail? 

I believe he needs to verify that with his girlfriend first.

• Like 1