WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Lol , they're carding us three times at Deadpool. Once when buying tickets, once when tickets are ripped, and once on actual theater entrance.

X gonna give it to me

Lol sucks for you. My theater gives no fucks I've seen middle school age kids get in unaccompanied by an adult.

I know this thing is massive, but does anyone else feel this way sometimes: it always takes a while for a massive hit like this to sink in just how massive it is. Like for me right now, I haven't really even comprehended that this is out-opening the likes of Man of Steep and Guardiand etc. 

Itll take a while to sink in for me. Like for example, I'm still coming to terms at how JW opened higher than avengers. Like, it just hasn't gotten through to my head yet.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I don't see how Deadpool outgrosses BvS worldwide. 3D (overseas) and China gives BvS a tremendous edge.

Hmm. No. It definitely can happen. Deadpool will outgross Man of Steel's three day, it'll probably have far better drops due to word of mouth and if Batman v Superman is divisive again, I can see it happening. I don't see Batman v Superman opening as big as the 190m-200m projections are saying. I'm thinking $160m 3 day. If it's divisive and Deadpool keeps going, well, it has a real shot of that happening.

I think BvS will out gross it but it's going to be a lot closer than most of us thought lol

The more I think about the movie the more I love it. 

The love story aspect of the movie was better than most actual love story movies! 

Also, the post credit scene was awesome!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

Definitely. I've already seen a very early estimate for BvS between 190-215 for opening weekend. Still an amazing start for Deadpool to say the least.

Estimate? Are you from the future?

• Like 1