WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: (Page 18): Deadpool 31.5M | Gods 14M | KFP 9M | Risen 7M | Eddie 6.3M | Triple 9 6.1M | Spectre 16k (lol)

21 minutes ago, filmlover said:

True, but it still boggles the mind that any reasonable Hollywood executive would place Michelle Williams (who was really only known for television until Brokeback Mountain and is mostly known as a prestige/indie actress) as being an A-lister and Naomi Watts (who has been very active and visible ever since her breakthrough almost a decade and a half ago) on a lower level of drawing power.

Michelle was in Oz.

12 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Girl at work texted me saying the theatre got a call from some kids who sounded like they were 12 or 13 saying the new Warcraft movie in an "unjust adaptation" and "unfair to fans" and that if we play it (the movie) they will not come see it.

Like how are you supposed to answer that? "Okay um bye."

Sounds like a cryptic booty call to me. :jeb!:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, babz06 said:

It looks like Fox doesn't have to worry about losing Jackman. Deadpool might be the anchor that the xmen universe needs to bring it to MCU and DCCU level. 

I'm pretty sure Jackman said he's done with Wolverine after Wolverine 3.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Fandango is trying to sell me Gods of Egypt. The main selling point? It stars a shirtless Gérard Butler.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh come on, if it were Ryan Gosling, you would be scooping up your tickets ASAP.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Fandango is trying to sell me Gods of Egypt. The main selling point? It stars a shirtless Gérard Butler.

Butler is love. Butler is life.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Butler is love. Butler is life.

butler-2.jpg?quality=80&w=650

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

Instead of a shirtless Gerard Butler, they should've taken a page from 300 2 and gone with a shirtless Eva Green.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Is this going to be a new forum emoji?

This needs to be the new "Uh huh, sure" meme by default going forward if that Gerard Butler pic is to be included.

giphy.gif

Brie. Woman has been the gif(t) of awards season behind her costar.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This needs to be the new "Uh huh, sure" meme by default going forward if that Gerard Butler pic is to be included.

giphy.gif

Brie. Woman has been the gif(t) of awards season behind her costar.

came close but this is still the best "yeah, sure." Brie is giving serious eye roll though.

giphy.gif

Edited by jj99
  • Like 2

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Blankments said:

Was gonna see Eddie the Eagle today but I slept in. Might go tomorrow (even though I rather wait two weeks for Spring Break but it'll probably be gone by then looking at these numbers).

I went to the movie theater to see what movies were playing. I thought about going to see Eddie the Eagle but...I didn't feel like spending $10 on it.

Oh, well. There's always London is Falling next week.

3 hours ago, grey ghost said:

I thought the Brother Grimsby trailer looked hilarious but I'm not a fan of gross out humor.

I made it only three minutes into Bruno. :lol:

I don't like gross out humour either but Grimsby was hilarious. It went so extreme that it actually worked.

• Like 1