CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

5 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Whats a rad dude?

It's socal speak.  Very hard to understand.

I'm watching the first episode of 11.22.63 again and I noticed that he gets his hair cut in @Baumer Barber Shop.

• Like 1

Just now, fmpro said:

How are sales on your part of the world?

Completely no idea. Cinemas are closed, I don't know if you have read it, but I mentioned we are observing a Catholic tradition so cinemas will open on Saturday. BVS will only have a 2 day weekend instead of 5. Comparisons will be difficult. What I am sure of is that it will be uber crowded tomorrow when I see this.

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Even Tele loved it, I knew it :OMG:

So you have progressed from quote-mining to misquoting ;)

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

Okay, enough teasing. I liked it more than I expected to. I'm sure low expectations helped out. It's a big, ungainly overstuffed mess, but I enjoyed myself and there wasn't anything I outright hated. So low B, 6.5-7/10 or so. I think I did like it slightly more than MOS; we'll see if that sticks. My crowd didn't go absolutely nuts, but there was applause at the end. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Completely no idea. Cinemas are closed, I don't know if you have read it, but I mentioned we are observing a Catholic tradition so cinemas will open on Saturday. BVS will only have a 2 day weekend instead of 5. Comparisons will be difficult. What I am sure of is that it will be uber crowded tomorrow when I see this.

I haven't read that. Keep us posted when you hear something

The standard is such...

6 out of ten 

Person loved it 

Of course WOM is not near reviews for it never is...however clearly the reaction is heading to be that to be far less then MOS 

Edited by Lordmandeep