CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

I have just seen the movie , oh boy , I was completely blown away. I did NOT like man of steel but I LOVED Batman V Superman. I cannot believe this has 30% on rotten tomatoes.

I give this movie 8.5/10 because of some problems that could have been handled ,the sad thing is that they could have handled with cutting some cameos , a dream squences and adding small scenes here and there to make the plot way stronger .... my god , I own Zack Snyder an apology, even though he screwed up with adding somethings in the middle of the plot , but my god! This is a million times better than man of steel , I cried two times in this movie..... it's really sad how this film is being trashed .... my whole family loved it.Even my mother and she has never been a super hero fan.

Afleck was GREAT ( the best batman to date ) , LOVED wonder woman ,LOVED Superman ( his struggles were real , he inspired HOPE ) , Jessie is the only one I have a problem with ,even though he's a great actor even though I LOVED his lines but his portrayal was riddler like,his shoulders were hunched his walk and body language were twitchy and nervous something Lex Luthor is not. The same script but with an actor that takes it more seriously with head held high and very confidant stance would have blown me away.

I have booked three more viewing CAN'T WAIT! 

My prediction 162M , really hoping for more but that's what I predict. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, No Prisoners said:

I've known batman and superman for 50 years. Never heard of Deadpool until January in BOTF. 

Deadpool gonna domestic and WW.

Snyder fucked up.

WW not true BVS is opening double MOS in almost all terirtoes in some higher than nay other sh movie it will easily cross 700 OS

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I thought he was good playing a bumbling fool of sorts in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. It's too bad that flopped because I really enjoyed the chemistry between him, Hammer, and Lady Vikander and wouldn't have minded spending additional time with them.

But yeah, these Superman movies are doing him no favors, all because of their interpretation of the character. Only thing you can say is that he looks perfect in the suit.

He may not be Shakespearean material (that said, even Keanu Reaves got some Shakespeare gigs - much ado about nothing anyone?) but to me an important part of an "good" or in loss for a better word "satisfying" actor is if he is able to believable portray his role. Cavill did that in both MoS (especially the Clark Kent / looking for his identity part) and BvS as well as in UNCLE, Immortals and the Tudors. Thats enough for me to hand him some acting merits. Other peoples mileage may vary though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frozen said:

And now what we have all been waiting for....

MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 earned an estimated $7.21M on opening day Friday. #MyBigFatGreekWedding2

Despite Zoolander being more popular than MBFGW is today, Z2 still did worse against Deadpool than MBFGW2 is doing against BvS. Even with reviews about the same.

Just now, CJohn said:

160M OW is my "it is all good/bad barrier". Over that, crisis adverted. Under that, RIP Snyder's career and JL delayed.

Zack said like yesterday that he's starting to shoot JL on April 11th. No matter what, I highly doubt this will change (hope not too, me and many others love what Snyder is doing).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE earned an estimated $82.01M on opening day Friday. #BvS #BatmanVSuperman #DawnOfJustice

Time to celebrate @James

• Like 3

Just now, Frozen said:

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE earned an estimated $82.01M on opening day Friday. #BvS #BatmanVSuperman #DawnOfJustice

78 million was way to weak considering it was Good Friday and how busy it was. 

Updated Projection

168 Million Weekend. 

• Like 2