CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Sucks for you because the GA loves them. 

I don't mind another TF-sequel being made. All Paramount has to do.....is to learn from their mistakes of the previous films....and fix those problems that made the other ones, badly-recieved.

1. Make the action more thrilling & interesting for the audience...in order for them to see what's going on.

2. Make the human characters more engaging & likeable.....not unlikeable annoying pricks.

3. Have a story that is compelling and not distracted by action-overuse. You can have action scenes....but just make sure they don't take away from the story.

And then the fans can like TF-films too, again. Easy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, #ED said:

It's a good number. The same people who have been ragging on the movie this entire thread are saying it's not. 

Nothing new. 

It's a bad number for those saying it will have an OW of 200+ and believing it would be 1st or 2nd all time in previews.  Those crazy predictions are from those DC fanboys (girls)... not those ragging on the movie.

Those 'ragging on the movie' are reacting to the crushed fanboy(girl) expectations. 

It's a good number but I'm a little surprised it was under 30.  

I raised my prediction from 160-171 on the belief that Good Friday would inflate Thursday/Friday.  Now I am not so sure.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

There have been lots of rumors circulating about her, maybe it s the built in sexism in Hollywood but some say she was impossible to work with, bad temper etc

Really? Interesting. I vaguely remember The Last Seduction and Jade, and always felt that she was a star in the making for sure.

1 hour ago, #ED said:

It's a good number. The same people who have been ragging on the movie this entire thread are saying it's not. 

Nothing new. 

Try again I been calling 170+ million even still.

16 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I was drinking coffee and I inhaled some of it after seeing this. Still laughing right now. lol at these people.

CeaQevlUIAAjlwd.jpg

Ouch.....:(

Now that's just mean and cruel to poor Zack. Who would do such a mean-spirited thing? 

Would you ever want to see the same thing happen to other directors like, Michael Bay or M.Night Shyamalan? :o

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Just now, grey ghost said:

What does Transformers have that BvS doesn't?

Aren't they both big, loud action movies?

Have you seen BvS? :ph34r:

It has far less action than MoS. 

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

20 minutes till allegiant. Hoping to wash the taste of BvS out of my mouth

I'm not sure that's better - like washing out a sour taste with something bitter...

2 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

That one was ridiculous though ultron didn't touch it either. Tdkr was the sequel to what I'd say a majority of people consider a top 20 movie all time an instant classic along the lines of the Lotr trilogy

You mean to say, the first time pairing of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman was a non event. Hmmmm...

Yet TDKR, sequel to the top 20 movie of all-time and loved by all,  was clobbered by The Avengers in 2012.

What did Avengers have? First time pairing of several second tier super heroes, barring Iron Man who had moved to top tier due to RDJ.

Big difference between following Man Of Steel and following Begins and Dark Knight... No doubt about that.

Except a movie with Batman and Superman is the Holy Grail of comic book movie concepts. Still says a lot about it that $170m or so is very much in play despite disaster reception from critics.

• Like 1

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

So your saying the 'adult mature grown up' dc comics universe is simply the next transformers series?

I will tell you in about 4 weeks, ok :lol: ?