CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, Chewy said:

Everyone's out to get me and my movie but it's okay, I will survive. I am a survivor.

I'm not gonna give up. I'm not gonna stop. I'm gonna work harder. I'm a survivor. 

Ive resorted to quoting Destiny's Child which means I need to leave this forum and go study for the MCAT. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, narniadis said:

@CJohn I honestly think that after Insurgent dropped like it did not even taking into account the 3D factor that Lionsgate just gave up on Allegiant. The summer was already too crowded and they didn't want to displace NYSM2. Which is partly why I think they jumped ahead and put Ascendent in the summer next year, they knew they were screwed. My only question is why they didn't go with 3D this time to "soften" the blow - it might only be another 10m total on the gross but its still 10m.

Insurgent's drop was very small DOM (3D helped with that) and it even increased WW. 

The total fuck it attitude Lionsgate had towards Allegiant is a bit of a question mark to me. I really don't get it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Do you think Batman vs. Superman had a 29% in the I Am Legend universe?

in that world it got a zero. no one liked it except dc crazies. they were the ones attacking will smith, i think.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Between this weekend and next weekend with WM 32, you're going to have a busy week CJohn.. :popcorn:

I have RAW tickets this Monday. :ph34r:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Between this weekend and next weekend with WM 32, you're going to have a busy week CJohn.. :popcorn:

WM has total mess potential but I can't wait to see it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

While my original prediction was $165m ow, I still don't think it'll manage to cross $160m, and I'm actually hoping it won't even cross $150m. This thing don't deserve to make more than any Nolan's TDK films.

Your last one was 154-159m OW and below 300m Dom with 1.9x. Which you said you stand by proudly. :lol: It's etched in mind unfortunately.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

in that world it got a zero. no one liked it except dc crazies. they were the ones attacking will smith, i think.

Not even the crazies liked it. Turns out they were all DC fans who were so disappointed in the movie they turned into flesh eating monsters.

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

While my original prediction was $165m ow, I still don't think it'll manage to cross $160m, and I'm actually hoping it won't even cross $150m. This thing don't deserve to make more than any Nolan's TDK films.

Now is the time that we need to intervene and ask some serious questions like Is your home life okay? Are you sleeping enough? What kind of drugs have you been taking? This is the only way we can assure that you get the proper help you need and deserve.