CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I think it also corrects the problems of not having a 1 HOUR AND A HALF ACTION SCENE THAT GOES FOREVER like Man of Steel :lol: 

Exactly. The characters are more fun to watch this time around during the big action sequences. Wonder Woman and Batman were great. Mixing them in there with Superman really helped the third act a ton compared to Man of Steel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

The plot is a mess, no doubt about it. That's probably why I enjoyed the third act so much. Story doesn't even matter at that point. The third act was a darker version of Avengers' excellent third act. I really enjoyed the interactions between Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman.

Yeah, I just got such a kick out of watching the Trinity together. At that point I just went with it and ignored how little sense it made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Sad Ben exploding...

1 million views on youtube in last 3 hours 

It is pretty fucking funny. I saw it like 2 or 3 times and laughed the whole time. 

He had the same face when a portuguese journalist interviewed him in the same night. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichWS said:

Forget Shirley Walker. That's not real Batmusic. I know what you need.

Thank you for this! I loved this movie as a kid. Remember sitting in theaters anxiously awaiting for it to start. Going to watch it again tonight.

I don't really care about the negativity, but man, @iJackSparrow, you're literally posting the same damn thing page after page... and we're up to 158 pages and counting. It's pretty old. Same with @Napoleon and his crazy conspiracy theories. You guys are filling the absence of Kal and BKB quite well. It's kinda funny to call #Ed out for trying to squash any negative vibes, because he didn't like BVS either.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Orestes said:

I get why the mods don't have ijack, bkb, or other trolls on ignore (and I pity them), but for everyone else...why do this to yourself?

Eh, just skip over their posts

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Yeah, I just got such a kick out of watching the Trinity together. At that point I just went with it and ignored how little sense it made.

You know, I didn't know really like the movie...

But...it still made sense to me.  This movie really was not confusing, wtf people.

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

I don't really care about the negativity, but man, @iJackSparrow, you're literally posting the same damn thing page after page... and we're up to 158 pages and counting. It's pretty old. Same with @Napoleon and his crazy conspiracy theories. You guys are filling the absence of Kal and BKB quite well.

BKB was banned? Thank God

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Sad Ben exploding...

1 million views on youtube in last 3 hours 

Best publicity ever. 

But what a roller coaster for cast and crew. And mods.