CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

The BOT staff tends not to ban often. Maybe something like one every couple months or so. However, since Wednesday, we've given out six bans (of varying lengths).

Poor Tele. Within a week his job has transformed him from looking like Ian McKellen to the Crypt Keeper. And to think he once looked like Henry Cavill when he was a young lad, however many centuries ago that was.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, James said:

I didn't say it is bad. They have a very lucrative year in 2016 because, just like Universal in 2015, they have most of their big franchises rammed in one year. But that is not a sustainable model if they want grosses like this every year.

well they have got several franchises every year.

2016 - X-Men 6, ID42, Ice Age 5, Assassins Creed

2017 - Maze Runner 3, Wolverine 3, Kingsman 2, Planet of the Apes 9, Alien 5, Croods 2, and also another Xmen film is scheduled in 2017 currently.

2018 schedule - Two X-Men films, Predator, How to Train Your Dragon 3.

sounds pretty good to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

The BOT staff tends not to ban often. Maybe something like one every couple months or so. However, since Wednesday, we've given out six bans (of varying lengths).

:sarah:

Unless you name names, I am not sure I can believe you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Poor Tele. Within a week his job has transformed him from looking like Ian McKellen to the Crypt Keeper. And to think he once looked like Henry Cavill when he was a young lad, however many centuries ago that was.

Well, I loved the Crypt Keeper when I was small so that's not so bad:lol::

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Studio wars, which is silly. Arguments over which money-grubbing corporations is better at what they do than other money-grubbing corporations.

Actually, it's which developer of cinematic dreams and beloved adapted stories is better than the other developer of cinematic dreams and beloved adapted stories.

I could think of literally hundreds of things more pointless and silly that people debate or fight about.

• Like 2

Just now, James said:

Well, I loved the Crypt Keeper when I was small so that's not so bad:lol::

You should watch the original live-action (and completely inappropriate for kids) HBO series. LOL I totally stayed up late and watched it while my parents were asleep and thought I was too.

J2c793V.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

They are most likely going to wait until DanRad is old enough. Besides, if Fantastic Beasts is a hit then Rowling will continue giving them riches for the next few years.

I think 2025 or 2026 so that there is a big enough gap between the final FB film and Cursed Child plus the actors themselves only need to be in their mid 30s when they reprise the role. 

7 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I didn't like Godzilla much at all, but I consider that movie to be an honorable failure.   This on the other hand...

This on the other hand will get him on good check like Godzilla. So i dont see the difference. Both films suck both film got him money= he still wins. (granted I haven't seen BvS)

some people do films for check nothing wrong with that.

Btw I gave gozilla a B I believe but it isn't watchable after that

Edited by Dragon

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

You should watch the original live-action (and completely inappropriate for kids) HBO series. LOL I totally stayed up late and watched it while my parents were asleep and thought I was too.

J2c793V.gif

Haha, I will. Just found them online. Imma have a marathon:wub:

• Like 1

Summer 2025

Fast 12, Sons Of Torreto

Star Wars 11 : The Age Of The Sarlac

Iron Man Generations 2

Harley Quinn & the Joker's Asylum

Jurassic Furious 2

Breakfast of The Planet of The Apes

Ant Man & The Bees 2

Deadpool 8 : Lively's Redemption

Transformers VS Gi Joe 3

27 Jumpstreet

Zootopia : We are the 99%

Wonder Woman & The Amazons : Part II

Hunger Games : Dawn of the Katniss

Minions Forever 3

Star Trek Infinity 3 : The Search for Picard

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

Just now, The Futurist said:

Summer 2025

Fast 12, Sons Of Torreto

Star Wars 11 : The Age Of The Sarlac

Iron Man Generations 2

Harley Quinn & the Joker's Asylum

Jurassic Furious 2

Breakfast of The Planet of The Apes

Ant Man & The Bees 2

Deadpool 8 : Lively's Redemption

Transformers VS Gi Joe 3

77 Jumpstreet

Zootopia : We are the 99%

Wonder Woman & The Amazons : Part II

Hunger Games : Dawn if the Katniss

Minions Forever 3

Star Trek Infinity 3 : The Search for Picard

You forgot Spy Vs. Spy (the long-awaited Mad Magazine adaptation starring Melissa McCarthy and whoever is playing Bond at the moment)

Just now, Telemachos said:

Animated?!?!

:WHATanabe: 

There was an animated TV series in the early 90s. Never watched it though (I had mostly grown out of children's programming when it aired even though I did occasionally watch, of all things, Animaniacs, lmao).

• Like 1