CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Tbh, I am pretty disappointed you are still using your Star Wars avatar. I was expecting a new Avatar to laugh a bit. Chewy and Coolio gave me big lolz. And you? Nothing. Disappointing. :sarah: 

Don't I have to pay to change my avatar? :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I thought someone said he was sitting this out due to how shitty the reviews are???

It was not him after all. It was a different dude.

19 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

Just got back from the movie ... I had a good time, which I was thankful for that, after being so invested in the film for 3 years.  It's got some BIG flaws and some great moments.  I'd probably give it a 7.5 or 8/10.  Love Wonder Woman & Batman.

At this point I'd probably give MoS a 7.

I feel you Adam. hug.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I thought someone said he was sitting this out due to how shitty the reviews are???

No. He's already post the Aussie number for the opening Thursday this morning.

Guys, it is for 4:15 AM here. Can you guys behave without me here? I need to get some sleep. I will be back in like 7 hours at most. And Tele will pass by after he comes out of BvS. Plus there are other mods showing up as well from time to time. I just can't stay online 24 hours/day even on vacations :lol: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Guys, it is for 4:15 AM here. Can you guys behave without me here? I need to get some sleep. I will be back in like 7 hours at most. And Tele will pass by after he comes out of BvS. Plus there are other mods showing up as well from time to time. I just can't stay online 24 hours/day even on vacations :lol: 

Have you seen the last 73 pages? You're asking for too much right now. 

We misbehaved while you're online. What do you think is going to happen with you gone? 

PARTY! 

Edited by Nova

Just now, CJohn said:

I'll be here...

Banhammer_forecast.jpg

• Like 3

30% on RT, im not surprised. Not even sure when ill be seeing BvS. Usually would be frothing at the mouth for more Batman, but I just cant muster any care for this.

Really want to see Wonder Woman though.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Go sleep, mate. Everyone will behave. If they don't, just swing the ban hammer when you get back. 

Just now, Nova said:

Have you seen the last 73 pages? You're asking for too much right now. 

I have seen everything in the spoilers thread, BvS thread and this thread. I am dying honestly. The last few days have been exhausting :lol:  

• Like 2