CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Well its not very good to start with.... (Anyways I was joking as awesome as Bay is Star Wars wouldn't be a good fit for him at all)

Ohmygod Ethan I thought your avatar was Chris Pratt for the longest time :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spike071 said:

Just came from the theater and the energy was intense. Most people were either dressed up, or at least wearing Batman or Superman shirts. There was some friendly rivalry stuff between people wearing Superman stuff (like me) and people wearing Batman stuff. The crowd cheered a few times (mainly for the first real Wonder Woman scene) and laughed a lot more than I thought they would. There were more jokes here than there were in Man of Steel. Most people clapped at the end.

As for my opinion, I can objectively say the critics were way too hard on this film. It's not perfect, but it definitely isn't bad. I'll give it an 8/10 for now, but I'm seeing it again tomorrow morning and will see if my opinion changes. 

What score would you give MOS?

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

What score would you give MOS?

Man of Steel is my all-time favorite superhero movie. It's an easy 10/10.

Having said that, I remember not liking it as much after the first viewing, mainly because editing and pacing. Back on that June night in 2013, I probably would have rated Man of Steel lower than I'm rating Batman v Superman now. But once I got what Zack was going for, I embraced it and fell in love with it. Maybe that will happen here too? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, #ED said:

Yeah my Facebook feed is currently full of positive remarks. I was no where near this positive after the screening but somethings up lol

Mine is mostly polarizing,  

Either its amazing to why?? 

Seems to be a repeat of MOS 

Edited by Lordmandeep

2 minutes ago, #ED said:

Yeah my Facebook feed is currently full of positive remarks. I was no where near this positive after the screening but somethings up lol

Reactions here have been mixed/good. Numbers, 75live liked it. Pink and Chewy were very mixed. Tele is coming soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Reactions here have been mixed/good. Numbers, 75live liked it. Pink and Chewy were very mixed. Tele is coming soon.

@Chewy

Can't even get a notice from Goffe as being a 'funny' guy but somehow my opinion on this movie counts. Fml

• Like 4

Just got back from the movie ... I had a good time, which I was thankful for that, after being so invested in the film for 3 years.  It's got some BIG flaws and some great moments.  I'd probably give it a 7.5 or 8/10.  Love Wonder Woman & Batman.

At this point I'd probably give MoS a 7.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

@Chewy

Can't even get a notice from Goffe as being a 'funny' guy but somehow my opinion on this movie counts. Fml

Yours would still be fresh on RT Pink. :ph34r:

Chewy would be negative, tho :lol: 

• Like 1