kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, CJohn said:

WAT :sadben: 

Reveal hidden contents

The 10 Cloverfield Lane spoilers are more like spoiling that Han Solo uses Chewbacca's crossbow in TFA.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” added $46 million to its global box office haul Monday. That includes a $15 million in domestic receipts and pushes the superhero match-up’s worldwide total to $468.6 million.

It’s a massive number, but one there are still questions swirling about the film’s longterm health. Reviews have been negative and the response from viewers has been lukewarm. The picture received a mediocre B CinemaScore, one of the lowest results for either a Superman or Batman film. Given the tepid reaction, the question is how sharply will “Batman v Superman” fall in its second weekend? If word of mouth is bad, the drop could be very steep indeed, potentially more than

http://variety.com/2016/film/box-office/batman-v-superman-monday-box-office-global-1201741446/

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

The 10 Cloverfield Lane spoilers are more like spoiling that Han Solo uses Chewbacca's crossbow in TFA.

:sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

Y U DOING DIS TO ME WB

I was expecting

Spoiler

the Cloverfield monster. That is not that. At all. 

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Y U DOING DIS TO ME WB

I was expecting

Reveal hidden contents

I mean, aren't you glad to know that now, rather than discover it during the movie? I know I would have been. Though,  the 90% of the film leading up to that reveal is pretty great, and worth the price of admission.

Edited by Biggestgeekever

11 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Anyone who watches anything on twitch.tv gets spoiled everything, so yeah, I think I've had every season of game of thrones spoiled because of that. Add to that Star Wars and other recent releases.

Earlier when I was playing CS GO a guy on the opposite team flat out said a giant BVS spoiler in the chat :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

I mean, aren't you glad to know that now, rather than discover it during the movie? I know I would have been. Though,  the 90% of the film leading up to that reveal is pretty great, and worth the price of admission.

No. I am not :sadben: 

2 minutes ago, SWXII said:

I hear it got an A from young adults and teens. That is an important audience especially for this type movie.

Wish they had movies like this when I was a teen. 

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Are we really gonna pretend that 10 Cloverfield Lane has some big plot twist that needed to be kept secret? Because...there isn't (and if there is, well, it's right there in the title).

There are some "twists" in there that are nowhere to be found in that trailer. But they tend to be more character-based.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Are we really gonna pretend that 10 Cloverfield Lane has some big plot twist that needed to be kept secret? Because...there isn't (and if there is, well, it's right there in the title).

Why does everybody hate me? :sadben: