kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

4 minutes ago, hasanahmad said:

My claim is that Nolan as a director is untouched and unmatched in his story telling , even those who hated the dark themes had to like it because the direction was legendary.

This is your opinion. It's also a completely circular argument, and actually has very little to do with our ongoing discussion about Snyder and BVS... unless you're simply trying to say that Nolan is a better director than Snyder. In which case I agree, and so does almost everyone, and it's an obvious reason people didn't care for BVS while they might have liked the Nolan trilogy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

This is your opinion. It's also a completely circular argument, and actually has very little to do with our ongoing discussion about Snyder and BVS... unless you're simply trying to say that Nolan is a better director than Snyder. In which case I agree, and so does almost everyone, and it's an obvious reason people didn't care for BVS while they might have liked the Nolan trilogy.

We all know Snyder does circles around Nolan. Fuck that overrated douchebag.

Spoiler

I kid. I kid. All hail Nolan. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SWXII said:

And we had so much in common with Star Wars. :(

I respect your opinion, my friend, and I wasn't bashing the movie, however...

Batman v Superman in film school won't happen. Sorry ^_^

That has nothing to do with opinion, or the quality of the movie. Even if it had better reviews and people loved it, it still wouldn't be discussed in film school.

28 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

No on TDK or TA either.

Really?

TA I AGREE is not noteworthy apart from a business point of view of creating a universe.

However Tdk I think is likely the most influential blockbuster of recent times to how many other movies get made..the dark gritty style and all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Hey! My screenwriting professor showed a scene from TA to show great character writing in terms of how each character had different motivations/agenda! I doubt he'll use that example for years and years though. But sadly no TDK.

Your professor sounds like a dipshit. I don't know him in any way but fuck that dude 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I'm so sorry for you mods 

I can't see myself doing all of this arguing over the same thing and not going isane in the process.

Lmao, who told I did not went insane during the last few days? This week has been killing me slowly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STUPID PARAMOUNT PORTUGAL RELEASED A NEW 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE TRAILER AND IT SPOILS THE WHOLE DAMN THING. WHY DID I SEE IT. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE MOVIE IS RUINED??!??!?!?!?!? IS THIS TOO MUCH OF A SPOILER??!?!?! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I AM COLLAPSING INTERNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CRYING FFS. THE MOVIE ONLY OPENS HERE ON APRIl 7. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 :sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

I haven't seen the movie. Guess I shouldn't watch this trailer?

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Really?

TA I AGREE is not noteworthy apart from a business point of view of creating a universe.

However Tdk I think is likely the most influential blockbuster of recent times to how many other movies get made..the dark gritty style and all.

Like I said, maybe for Film History.

In terms of art or craft, nothing in TDK that couldn't be covered by an examination of Michael Mann's career. If they examined anything of Nolan's, it'd probably be MEMENTO's script.

• Like 5