WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

Bring a co-director to help Snyder

You keep saying this and I don't think you understand what a nonsensical suggestion it is

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If BVS ends with 700 million after Sunday, I still believe it can make 1 billion.

I mean, it has had huge drops, but it won't stop making money next weekend. So, we'll have to see in the long haul. It'll be long, but it'll get there.

Snyder won't be fired. If JL starts filming in the next 10 days or so, no way WB will fire the director. Isn't there already a screenplay ( made by Terrio ), sets and so on? How can WB delay and change everything now? They can't and they'll lose money if they do that.

Bring a co-director to help Snyder. Bring a writer to polish Terrio's script. His BVS was weak, but people say it was actually Goyer's. So at worst, Terrior tried to polish a turd, I guess.

That's it. 

It will end Sunday 650-675m and it can't make 1b ww.

After this weekend it will have about ~85m in tank Dom and ~130m in tank os.

Is set for sub-900m ww imo.

Edited by a2knet

8 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Since we cant talk much about BvS, can we all agree Deadpool is the box office story of the year?

And ZOOTOPIA. That movie might outgross BVS in the end. No one saw that coming.

Haven't read through everything yet. Not sure if anyone has talked about this yet. 

Seems like it could come in as low as 48 million this week? If that's the case, what are we looking at for the week and next weekend? Anyone run any numbers yet? 

Side question. Why does it say I can't like some posts? 

50 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Oh FFS.  

This is as egregiously obvious as all those contortions Nikki used to pull out for Sony when reporting numbers.

I think you have the derby won. Depends on where London falls.

4 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Bring a co-director to help Snyder.

The DGA does not allow more than one director to be employed on a project. You can make a rare exception if it's a "bona fide team" (i.e., the Hughes brothers, the Wachowskis, the Coens), but since Snyder is well established as a director by himself, that's not gonna happen here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

If BVS ends with 700 million after Sunday, I still believe it can make 1 billion.

I mean, it has had huge drops, but it won't stop making money next weekend. So, we'll have to see in the long haul. It'll be long, but it'll get there.

Snyder won't be fired. If JL starts filming in the next 10 days or so, no way WB will fire the director. Isn't there already a screenplay ( made by Terrio ), sets and so on? How can WB delay and change everything now? They can't and they'll lose money if they do that.

Bring a co-director to help Snyder. Bring a writer to polish Terrio's script. His BVS was weak, but people say it was actually Goyer's. So at worst, Terrio tried to polish a turd, I guess.

That's it. 

I'm not sure why you think 1B WW is happening. With the drops it's having 900M might be tough. 330/550/880M WW is my prediction.

• Like 2

• Community Manager
Just now, Telemachos said:

The DGA does not allow more than one director to be employed on a project. You can make a rare exception if it's a "bona fide team" (i.e., the Hughes brothers, the Wachowskis, the Coens), but since Snyder is well established as a director by himself, that's not gonna happen here.

Just move JL's production to a right to work state. :stirthepot:

1 minute ago, lancelot123 said:

Haven't read through everything yet. Not sure if anyone has talked about this yet. 

Seems like it could come in as low as 48 million this week? If that's the case, what are we looking at for the week and next weekend? Anyone run any numbers yet? 

Side question. Why does it say I can't like some posts? 

PM me and WB with specifics on the issue. Unless you went absolutely nuts on your likes in the last 24 hours, you shouldn't be anywhere near your limit.

They're not cancelling any future projects. You do have to kind of look at what the audience is saying and adjust as you go though. BvS is going to make WB money... Obviously this was a huge miss though considering what the property is. They pretty much forced the Justice League.. I liked BvS.. but everything was really fast and you could tell they just want to get everything moving quickly. Slow it down WB. Build the characters from here.