WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

2 minutes ago, #ED said:

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning changes. WB is schedule to film JL in about 3 weeks. Getting rid of Snyder would be delaying $$$.

9 days ;)

They will pull the plug on Monday or Tuesday of this week. 

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

The same thing when they filmed this

wC8mRoY.gif

And this

13612312423_1dd3d15c29_o.gif

And this

tumblr_m6o5kwqeuS1rp9igzo1_1280.gif

Yet all these scenes are still better than the title fight in Batman vs Superman.

#HailNolan

All of that is amazing and I love it.

ALL HAIL GOD NOLAN.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

First thing WB should do, is being worried about Snyder's health. Dude lost at least 20 pounds, judging by his latest pictures.

Dude got 3 years working on BVS and he also probably had 2 years working on MOS. I don't think he'll be able to get a third time. If WB doesn't boot him ( I don't think they should do it, Snyder isn't a bad director per se ), at least bring a co-director just like Captain America Winter Soldier and Civil War. These 2 movies are huge. I don't think a director alone would be able to helm them.

Bring someone to help Snyder. Bring a decent writer. 

I really like Snyder's movies. Yes, I even liked Sucker Punch for what it was trying to be, though it failed. lol.  However, WB needs to see the word of mouth, read the reviews and see what worked and what it didn't work in BVS.

Then again, careful what you wish for. Maybe Snyder gets fired and they get a bad director to helm JL. Then everyone will be asking for Snyder's return. :)

A Sucker Punch mention!

Obligatory: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, #ED said:

I don't know why everyone keeps mentioning changes. WB is schedule to

film JL in about 3 weeks. Getting rid of Snyder would be delaying $$$.

Going ahead as is might cost them infinitely more money.  And it's not as if they haven't pulled the plug at the last minute before - they did it to Miller on his JL. 

If it comes down to Kevin Tsujihara potentially losing his job or Snyder getting kicked from JL, I'm betting Tsujihara  chooses the latter.

Best case scenario for Zootopia this weekend:

5.58M Friday

10.6M Saturday

8.06M Sunday

24.24M Weekend

That would be an increase from last weekend. Highly unlikely but you never know. A Saturday increase of 70% sounds more likely. 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

First thing WB should do, is being worried about Snyder's health. Dude lost at least 20 pounds, judging by his latest pictures.

Dude got 3 years working on BVS and he also probably had 2 years working on MOS. I don't think he'll be able to get a third time. If WB doesn't boot him ( I don't think they should do it, Snyder isn't a bad director per se ), at least bring a co-director just like Captain America Winter Soldier and Civil War. These 2 movies are huge. I don't think a director alone would be able to helm them.

Bring someone to help Snyder. Bring a decent writer. 

I really like Snyder's movies. Yes, I even liked Sucker Punch for what it was trying to be, though it failed. lol.  However, WB needs to see the word of mouth, read the reviews and see what worked and what it didn't work in BVS.

Then again, careful what you wish for. Maybe Snyder gets fired and they get a bad director to helm JL. Then everyone will be asking for Snyder's return. :)

I like MOS and Batman v Superman, but I wouldn't be that upset if they let Snyder go.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Best case scenario for Zootopia this weekend:

5.58M Friday

10.6M Saturday

8.06M Sunday

24.24M Weekend

Wouldn't that be a 0% drop from last weekend?

The legs on Zootopia are fantastic.

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Now it's been mentioned that Affleck will be Directing a Solo BATMAN movie and if this guy's as good as that to get his own BATMAN movie to do, why didn't WB just hire him to Direct BvsS instead of Snyder???

Well, that is something I can't answer :lol: 

• Like 1

A delay is more likely than cancellation and even then the film is too far into pre production so it's unlikely. 

If WB does make changes to their slate and delay JL, I wouldn't be surprised if they move up Ready Player One from March 2018

3 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

I like MOS and Batman v Superman, but I wouldn't be that upset if they let Snyder go.

Oh, I wouldn't be sad either.

I mean, dude obviously got a lot of money. Besides, he'll probably be kept as the producer. So, there's that.

On the other side, I can't believe that dude has 8 kids. I imagine Snyder should be a workaholic dude. Maybe that's why he looks so tired and thin now. Maybe he should really get a nap after working almost 5 years nonstop. 

• Like 1

Lmao, looking for the Sucker Punch clip I found this:

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THIS?!?!?!?!?!? I laughed so hard watching this in theaters. Everyone did. It was the OD. It was huge here over Easter holidays. 

• Like 5