CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

lol it really is like a jungle in here.

I expected the week a weekend thread would get closed would be from a few weeks ago. 

Anyway will probably see The Jungle Book tonight (maybe tomorrow?) Trying to get hyped again for it but Civil War kind of stole it.

Plus I have all these movies to watch which are supposed to be good: The Invitation, Hush & The Witch.

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Oh hey it's back. Minus half the original thread :rofl:

I was in another thread when it merged. Felt like walking into a dream that was already at the intermission.

• Like 2

Just now, somebody85 said:

I expected the week a weekend thread would get closed would be from a few weeks ago. 

That thread got locked too, like several times :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Talkie said:

Jungle Book is doing well. It's great to see Favs back atop the blockbuster game. 

I wish his previous film, "Chef", had opened to 80M. What a remarkable film.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

That thread got locked too, like several times :lol:

I can't remember that it did lol. I know it did last weekend!

Because the first post back was from you with "Does 2x mean good legs, discuss" or something along those lines.

Still didn't expect it to get shut down for Jungle Book. It is fitting though I guess haha

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Well JohnC-Nah dude asked me I was crazy and I was all ready to unload my latest gif and then it got closed :sadben:

f2LAkW6.gif

Fan of Christopher Nolan? He gets it. One of the best working directors right now. 

Edited by JohnC-Nah
  • Like 1