CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

13 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Well there's Deep Impact and Armageddon.

and everyone knows armageddon is garbage.

Better example would be Saving Private Ryan and Thin Red Line.

1 minute ago, Treetrunk Special said:

True, but I wasn't talking quality. I was talking box office success. Also, Thin Red Line wasn't really a box office hit, especially compared to Ryan.

28 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

True, but I wasn't talking quality. I was talking box office success. Also, Thin Red Line wasn't really a box office hit, especially compared to Ryan.

oh if you mean box office wise.

Illusionist / Prestige

Never Say Never Again / Octopussy

6 hours ago, The Panda Knight said:

I want a 2 and a half hour Mulan epic, they can weave some of the themes in there, but Id cut the singing.  Of course, that means Disney isn't going to do it.

I'd keep "A Girl Worth Fighting For," it could fit well as a song still naturally. The other ones should just be themes though.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Everyone? Lol

I love Armageddon! That movie is pure escapist Summer movie action fun. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bladels said:

I know that mredman is deep in denial but that doesn't give him the right to call other member "pathetic loser".

Pretty sure that it was against the rules to say there is a smear campaign dedicated to sabotaging this movie too...

I replied the way I did to those comments twice because it's ludicrous.

Super hero flailing...well that gif of Superman is just too funny. Especially since it's to an animal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

Just saw Criminal. Might end up being the best movie of the year imo. And Costner! Holy shit hes good!

jesus christ baumer, every time you see a movie you get worse. you really do like every single film you see :lol:

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Just saw Criminal. Might end up being the best movie of the year imo. And Costner! Holy shit hes good!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. Might try and catch it and/or Jungle Book next weekend

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1