CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

1 hour ago, Wonder Midget said:

So if RDJ is in the new Spider-Man, will he be dating Aunt May? That's a big step up from the comics, where she dated Doc Ock.

Have you seen the movie? Can't answer this without spoilers.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think he just used that gif as a metaphor for whenever a dinner conversation gets tense and someone else tries to say something funny to change the subject. :lol:

I ran outta likes but basically, yeah.

tumblr_inline_o5j497wC011qf89pq_500.gif

Edited by angeldelmito
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

None of these Marvel movies really follow the comic. They cherry pick and reformat stuff to work for the world they built.

You realize it can't be the same as the comic, because in the comic universe different shit has happened to our characters. 

I loved that bit of dialogue in the movie where they took a Captain America quote from the comics and gave it to another character in the movie.

1 hour ago, James said:

They are both space epics. And I know they are nothing alike but comparing it to a masterpiece from the same genre strengthens my point so I don't really care if it is that accurate:P

You are wrong. GOTG is a space opera. 

29 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Didn't her husband cheat on her after 13 years and they got divorced a year ago? I'm sure she needs some space right now and will gladly take a huge check for IW

Chris Martin is a saint for marrying her and taking one for the team

8 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

I ran outta likes but basically, yeah.

tumblr_inline_o5j497wC011qf89pq_500.gif

I love this gif but probably not for the reasons you do. I have 2 VERY BIG reasons to like it though.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jj99 said:

Why are you guys ragging on GOOP. I Love her and feel she is completely misunderstood.

People hate her when the actors they like are probably the same. They just don't say it.

That's so disappointing, I was expecting way more for an Avengers movie introducing Spiderman.

I'm glad I won a pass from Disney to watch it for free so I won't have to pay for it, because I have a feeling it will be boring.

Just now, Napoleon said:

That's so disappointing, I was expecting way more for an Avengers movie introducing Spiderman.

I'm glad I won a pass from Disney to watch it for free so I won't have to pay for it, because I have a feeling it will be boring.

Dat avatar :kitschjob: 

• Like 1

Ok I will buy some of that. But I will have to see it again to be sure they are in fact equal. Spider-Man BP and Ant Man weren't in either movie but they worked them in.