TalismanRing

Monday (5.9.16) #s: Cap3: $13.29m / JB: $1.52m

8 minutes ago, Mezmer said:

I thought Rth gets numbers early

He can. But its not his job to come here every day to give us early numbers

• Like 2

Rth is not doing so hot right now. He had reconstructive surgery on his bicep. So he might not be here much right now.

• Like 5

Piracy watch

Tuesday hold

AoU.    -0.7%

IM3     +0.2%

ASM3 +20.7%

BvS      -19.0%  was spring break

Millions are downloading a decent copy of CA3 with Chinese subs since Monday afternoon..  In china it's Tuesday hold was worse than BvS and SW7. They both had poor word of mouth compared to CA3.  Wednesday isn't looking much better. It's evident the piracy is taking a toll.

It will be interesting to see what impact it has here. When looking at the last 3 may openers, it should be no worse than AoU -0.7%.

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Heretic said:

Typical. For some reason, I always find it funny when people get burnt in the sun in England.

Yeah its cold for me. Just came back from Thailand haha

• Like 2

Just ignore mredman....hes obviously trolling or just perhaps really and truly doesn't have a grasp of the box office yet. Either way he's not worth arguing with.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Yeah its cold for me. Just came back from Thailand haha

What island? I was on Phangan and Phuket for a couple of months. Patong is insane and somehow I wound up seeing TJB there. :lol:

Edited by No Prisoners

16 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

What island? I was on Phangan and Phuket for a couple of months. Patong is insane and somehow I wound up seeing TJB there. :lol:

Went to Samui, definitely plan on going back. Need to go to the clinic first though lol

Who's TJB?

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Wow.. So I was checking the show times for this movie today at the theatre I normally go to, RONNIES 20 CINE/IMAX and they have this movie showing in both IMAX and IMAX 3D.. Why didn't they do this over the past weekend when I saw it 2 times??? I would've went to an IMAX of this without all the 3D Bullshit and now I have the opportunity to do so.. Starts at 11:55AM.. Only 1 showing in this though for the whole day while the rest are in IMAX 3D.. Guess I better get going in a few minutes if I want to see this.. Great thing about IMAX is trailers are never shown normally, at least here they're not...

They had  2d imax in limited  theaters here on Sunday. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Oh Gee?? Like me getting the wrong number of MARVEL films is going to change the fact that BvsS is a shitty film that did shitty box office and couldn't even break 900M WW which is pathetic no matter how many ways you slice it.. :sadben:

UoNcrUc.gif

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Went to Samui, definitely plan on going back. Need to go to the clinic first though lol

Who's TJB?

The Jungle Book. Patong is one of the raunchiest in your face sex capitals of the world. I was dating a Thai girl that wanted to see TJB. Only place was in patong. We walked down Bangla st to get to the theater. The Vegas Strip is kindergarten compared to this place. The opposite of going to see TJB there would be like going to Disney to go to a whore house.

Samui was nice. I liked Phangan better. Less busy, less traffic less built up and more natural in many places. Then the full moon party hits for 4 days and it's bedlam.

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Rth is not doing so hot right now. He had reconstructive surgery on his bicep. So he might not be here much right now.

Eh, just rub some dirt on it and post some numbers.

JK... Get well soon RTH. That sounds awful.

47 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

The Jungle Book. Patong is one of the raunchiest in your face sex capitals of the world. I was dating a Thai girl that wanted to see TJB. Only place was in patong. We walked down Bangla st to get to the theater. The Vegas Strip is kindergarten compared to this place. The opposite of going to see TJB there would be like going to Disney to go to a whore house.

Samui was nice. I liked Phangan better. Less busy, less traffic less built up and more natural in many places. Then the full moon party hits for 4 days and it's bedlam.

We stayed in lamai which was pretty quiet and if we wanted to go for busier nightlife we hopped on the bike to chaweng.

Yeah its got a little busy at times on the road but none of that matters when you have a bike, it makes it more fun for overtaking haha. We didn't even go to the full moon party, got to the day and just though fuck it we will have a quiet one, it wasn't a quiet one 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

Trying to replicate Cap taking down a helicopter isn't so easy to do at home.

• Like 4