WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Ultron beat Star Wars.

He said this a few days ago. 

It did bro. Hackers hacked major theater chains and changed the box office. I found out from Dean.  The actual gross is about a 180m OW and 430m domestically. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

No, there was one that leaked from the screeners sent to the critics because of the Oscar season. 

Nope. No screeners for TFA. Tumblr's HQ gifs only started coming after the blu-ray rip got leaked.

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I wouldn't go that low but I can't see it over 100M now. A lot of people are saying it's very kiddy so that's going to leave a huge chunk of audience out.

Then again it's tough to predict Speilberg at the box office. Bridge Of Spies I wished would have made $100 million domestic but made $72 million. Lincoln no one thought it would make $182 million domestic. 

1 minute ago, moviesRus said:

Nope. No screeners for TFA. Tumblr's HQ gifs only started coming after the blu-ray rip got leaked.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Really? My bad then. Carry on.

16 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Kal "Early tracking on Avatar 2 has it for a 275m OW,1.2B domestically and 3.8B Workdwide. Avatar 5 is projected with a 400m OW, 2B domestically, and 10B worldwide. "

loooooool. classicKal Kalogic.

9 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Then again it's tough to predict Speilberg at the box office. Bridge Of Spies I wished would have made $100 million domestic but made $72 million. Lincoln no one thought it would make $182 million domestic. 

No one saw Lincoln making $180m? Maybe not that exact total but he is our most revered president played by one of our best actors & beloved directors. Not to mention that project was hyped for a long time, I saw it doing big things personally. Couldn't have been the only one.

Just now, GiantCALBears said:

No one saw Lincoln making $180m? Maybe not that exact total but he is our most revered president played by one of our best actors & beloved directors. Not to mention that project was hyped for a long time, I saw it doing big things personally. Couldn't have been the only one.

You genius, you!

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Washington is and always will be the most revered...

Lincoln is in top 3 however...

4 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

I was not surprise I think I had around 150m.