WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

Angry Birds seems to be exceeding expectations in the OS territories where it has opened. Bodes well for the US opening next week, being the first animated movie since Zootopia will definitely help it as well.

Just now, grim22 said:

Angry Birds seems to be exceeding expectations in the OS territories where it has opened. Bodes well for the US opening next week, being the first animated movie since Zootopia will definitely help it as well.

It'll at least do 35M and could be number one depending on how the piracy is. 

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Poor Ratchet and Clank gets ignored :(

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Because it looked like some kind of Norm of the North shit

Nah...not nearly as bad as Norman of the Norm (my friend actually called it that at my school.  he also pronounced rogue one as "roog one"

2 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Nah...not nearly as bad as Norman of the Norm (my friend actually called it that at my school.  he also pronounced rogue one as "roog one"

IDK. I saw one trailer a long time ago with really awful narration and everything looked so cringy but I never heard or saw anything of it after that's.

I swear if the numbers weren't available, by just reading this thread, I would assume Civil War is a box office disaster grossing 44m dom & killing the carrer of everyone related to this movie.

No one showed up for Marvel Studios 13.

Fatigue.

It s true.

All of it.

• Like 5

So at my Civil War showing today this little kid would get excited and call out every Avenger2f2af08869447fd0b140095efe403d6330b7e74c when they appeared. He was doing pretty good until Hawkeye showed up. He actually looked to his dad and said who's that ? His dad told him it was Hawkeye and he was like oh yeah. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Renner was awesome in Civil War.

With each movie I enjoy him more. Like in AOU when he's self aware to how ridiculous it is that he's an Avenger and in Civil War during the scene where he confronts Stark (don't want to be too specific) after the airport battle. 

43 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

So at my Civil War showing today this little kid would get excited and call out every Avenger2f2af08869447fd0b140095efe403d6330b7e74c when they appeared. He was doing pretty good until Hawkeye showed up. He actually looked to his dad and said who's that ? His dad told him it was Hawkeye and he was like oh yeah. 

37 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Poor Jeremy Renner. As if it wasn't bad enough that he replaced the star of a big franchise only to be replaced with...the original star.

I actually really liked Hawkeye in Civil War. The reason being, here's a guy who knows his place in the Universe and has no ego meddling with things. He fights Vision? Yeah he knows he's outmatched. He introduces himself to T'Challa. He owes Scarlet Witch a debt. He's there to be there, and helping who he thinks he's right, no more, no less. Good guy Renner.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I actually really liked Hawkeye in Civil War. The reason being, here's a guy who knows his place in the Universe and has no ego meddling with things. He fights Vision? Yeah he knows he's outmatched. He introduces himself to T'Challa. He owes Scarlet Witch a debt. He's there to be there, and helping who he thinks he's right, no more, no less. Good guy Renner.

Hawkeye is truly a waste of celluloid. In the comic page he is an awesome character, but his comic book personality "blueprint" is probably too close to what RDJ is doing in the movies, so maybe they figured it would feel redundantish ... So instead, he is boring as fuck.

They should have really gone for a...GASP!...second female avenger in The Avengers