WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

hahaha poor choice of words.... 

In all honestly though, my buddy was a 2nd assistant there and I had another buddy who interned with Bryan. Both learned a lot and had a great time and never mentioned ever being uncomfortable or any sexual behavior.  

Singer does have giant light up X at the bottom of his pool though. 

Another poor choice of words? :jeb!: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

One story from my friend, when those shity First Class posters came out (floating head Xavier) he said Bryan got one printed full size stormed into a studio execs office and yelled DOES THIS LOOK FUCKING GOOD TO YOU!

I can actually see that happening. Singer also attacked Jack the Giant Slayer's marketing campaign on Twitter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

One story from my friend, when those shity First Class posters came out (floating head Xavier) he said Bryan got one printed full size stormed into a studio execs office and yelled DOES THIS LOOK FUCKING GOOD TO YOU!

Still don't understand how those ever made it into theaters.

Only Takers surpasses it as my favorite bad poster.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Still don't understand how those ever made it into theaters.

Only Takers surpasses it as my favorite bad poster.

Nothing is ever going to beat the Sex and the City 2 poster. That isn't Kim Cattrall.

SEX-AND-THE-CITY-POSTER.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

So how often does this sort of thing occur folks when going to see a movie??? Let's say this was a 1PM showing and it was this empty: Wouldn't they just cancel showing the movie knowing no one gave 0 fucks about it to not show up???

No, because that might fuck up the schedule. I presume, at least.

42 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Can someone post the picture on here lol

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

While the Conjuring franchise and Bates Motel are the cream of the crop when it comes to horror in film and on TV, I don't get why Vera Farmiga doesn't stretch beyond that. I mean she broke out in a Best Picture winning Martin Scorsese directed box office smash (in a small role, but still), and then was Oscar nominated in an acclaimed, box office hit by Jason Reitman...and then got stuck in mostly horror ever since. Not that there's anything wrong with horror but it's odd that she's not balancing it with more "serious" movies. 

She's done plenty of serious films recently. Most of them have been very small releases though.