department store basement

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party | July 22, 2016 | Dinesh D'Souza documentary

Oh dear... Not this guy again...

He's the worst documentary director working right now.  And yet this will probably make decent box office.

I gave his last two movies Z's if that says anything.  I didn't watch any of his before that.

Edited by The Pandaren

15 minutes ago, The Pandaren said:

Oh dear... Not this guy again...

He's the worst documentary director working right now.  And yet this will probably make decent box office.

I gave his last two movies Z's if that says anything.  I didn't watch any of his before that.

Well to be fair, you and your family live in China, so I doubt his movies were meant for you in the first place.

15 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Well to be fair, you and your family live in China, so I doubt his movies were meant for you in the first place.

Just because I'm a Panda doesn't mean I'm from China.  Gosh, people can be so predisposed to prejudice.

• Like 6

He preaches to the converted.

COme election year, come a D'Souza hatchet job.

And it will have the same impact on the election that Obama's America did in 2012.

D'Souza is making healines today with a anti Muslim rant worthy of Trump.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

Looking at the local movie showings for this weekend and saw this was playing at my local theater and got pissed off. This rant really has nothing to do with politics but my theater has gotten all 3 of his stupid documentaries, gets all those terrible religious films, yet we still can't get any of the good independent films in the area. It pisses me off to no end we can't get any of the indie films yet all this terrible crap comes through. 

I'll try to check it out. I saw his Obama film. The one item from that film I recall was the nuclear warhead count and where that would be in 2016 while Russia wasn't honoring it's agreement. 

Would like to see where that is now. 

I've seen the Michael Moore films and that horrid Al Gore one about the climate. 

Truth of the matter is all these guys are speaking to a choir, really not much different than any other franchise one might have a pre-disposed interest in. 

• Like 2