WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well even The Lorax is much better than that one....

You know which one I'm talking about

Yeah, The Minions work much better as supporting characters then as the leads. Still I didn't mind that film as much as The Lorax, which was a poor adaptation of a classic children's book.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

ID:R had very weak trailer views and almost non-existent social media metrics, Star Trek Beyond is another release that should be getting more online traction but just isn't. Ghostbusters puts up good Twitter numbers, but hard to know how much of the twitter chatter is people railing against the movie.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

ID:R had very weak trailer views and almost non-existent social media metrics, Star Trek Beyond is another release that should be getting more online traction but just isn't. Ghostbusters puts up good Twitter numbers, but hard to know how much of the twitter chatter is people railing against the movie.

Star Trek Beyond always felt like it was. Gonna have a big decrease

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Well, the entire movie has a cloud of sadness hanging over it now, so everything is likely to be on the muted side for it.

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I'm not as worried about Beyond now that it looks like a definite improvement over STID. Hopefully it can have WOM and do like 45/150. 

I really hope it's good. The weight that the movie must carry on its shoulders now is pretty unfortunate.

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Looks like ID4 2 is another More American Grafitti/Exorcist 2/The Two Jakes

It's pretty much Scream 4 on a much higher scale. The drop-off between the first and the second in admissions will be even more hideous than originally thought.