grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I've already told Brad Fuller that I have an idea for Purge 4. I'm meeting with him and Bay next week. :)

You want to throw a autobot in the mix right?

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The Legend of Tarzan has already outgrossed Independence Day: Resurgence. Everyone point and laugh at the latter, some more.

I'd perfect to rejoice at the success of the former

• Like 1

1 minute ago, superweirdo87 said:

Tarzan should cross 150m

Uh no. 130 million is looking like the target, but Star Trek/Bourne will certainly hurt it. Wonder if WB might set up some double features with SS.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tarzan keeps on having high-40's drops for the rest of its run. If a theater is deciding whether to get rid of Dory or Tarzan they'll go with the latter because the older the movie the more money made off the ticket.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, La Binoche said:

Bias and self-contradiction are like the cornerstones of humanity. - Boogie Nights

Is this a quote from the movie or a quote from when my username was Boogie Nights? 

Quote by you with the old name.

23 minutes ago, cookie said:

Dark Moon is the Winter Soldier of the Luigi's Mansion series. Now if Luigi's Mansion 3 (it's definitely happening for NX, I can feel it) can be it's Civil War that would be swell.

You mean something like this?

civil_war__for_wii_u_by_pxlcobit-d9rff9v

Also, Sonic is Spidey

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tarzan keeps on having high-40's drops for the rest of its run. If a theater is deciding whether to get rid of Dory or Tarzan they'll go with the latter because the older the movie the more money made off the ticket.

Theaters don't do splits like that any more.  It's 50% or 55% from first week to last.  Dory will keep more screens because kids and families buy more concessions.  KFP3 is still on screens.