CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

1 minute ago, Rth said:

Are you worth saving :P

No one is. We don't deserve good movies. Cause when they come around they don't get the appreciation they deserve. Let's justball go out and watch Nine Lives. That's what we deserve

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

By the time Guardians 2 is released, Ayer won't have any kewl classic rock songs left to use for Suicidal Squad 2.

Is talking about usage of music  a spoiler. I don't want to get banned from a thread again. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

No one is. We don't deserve good movies. Cause when they come around they don't get the appreciation they deserve. Let's justball go out and watch Nine Lives. That's what we deserve

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13419-1389592196-35

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Seriously? That sucks, fuck Sony :( 

Yeah, I will just have to download it, and it will take a while until a decent copy hits the web :sadben: 

9 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, I will just have to download it, and it will take a while until a decent copy hits the web :sadben: 

Sony is fast with home media releases, they've only been taking 3 months to Blu lately; a good quality rip shouldn't take too long