CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Since we're talking about it I love my life I just need a wife and start a family to be fulfilled but I'm getting old and I'm getting worried I'll have to settle for a girl that I may not love

Wait, how old are you? (if you don't mind me asking so bluntly).

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Aren't you like in your early 20s? :lol: 

Relax, just let things happen.

I am over it. I have accepted my fate as a forever alone. Tons of money to buy steelbooks all the time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, K1stpierre said:

I don't plan on having kids until I'm at least 30, so I got plenty of time........for now.

Yes, you need some drunk angry sex first with someone you have known on the forums for about 5 years.....Canadian preferably, about 20 years older than you...over wine and Italian food......can you think of anyone who might fit this description?  ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

CJohn and I suffer from nice guy syndrome where we're trying to not scare off girls.

CJohn is terrible at this though because he gives into his predatory urges.

Here in Brazil we've perfected our "predatory urges", both men and women. :P 

• Like 2

Just now, Baumer said:

Yes, you need some drunk angry sex first with someone you have known on the forums for about 5 years.....Canadian preferably, about 20 years older than you...over wine and Italian food......can you think of anyone who might fit this description?  ;)

Time for sob fucking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Cut to 2020 and Kelli has four rugrats.

:lol: Well, unless my cat can somehow pregnate me then I think I'm safe. He's the only male in my life.

I want to be able to travel, I want to go to Europe so badly. Me and my sis are I think planning on going to Swiz sometime next year.