CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

• Community Manager
Just now, Jack Nevada said:

I think Julie Delpy had a line some movie about how you should just drop your virgin kid at a brothel and get it over with. Good idea. 

That happened on the TV show Weeds.

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

This has become a box office therapy session.

Yesterday at the doctor's office she pulled a fly  that was stuck in my ear, well more like syringed it out.

But then I'm told to pull my pants down so my prostate can be checked.  And while I get the finger up my ass I'm told to relax.  Well I'm sorry it's not in my dna to relax with something up my ass.

Was it a happy ending at least?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAR said:

This has become a box office therapy session.

Yesterday at the doctor's office she pulled a fly  that was stuck in my ear, well more like syringed it out.

But then I'm told to pull my pants down so my prostate can be checked.  And while I get the finger up my ass I'm told to relax.  Well I'm sorry it's not in my dna to relax with something up my ass.

From a movie but not sure if appropriate?

Spoiler

road-trip-o.gif

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5