CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

3 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

Ss will probably have a sequel an I am sure Mos will get one. They got will smith in a starring role not going to give him uo

I'll spoiler tag even though I haven't seen SS.

Spoiler

But could a solo Deadshot film work or would he appear in the Batman film?

28 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm surprised considering they left that Aloha billboard up for almost a year. ;)

I considered that a personal message to me. Aloha can mean hello or goodbye, but I took it to mean "welcome, sexy beast". People were going to throw a tiki party for its 1 year anniversary, but it was taken down, lol. 

All the Suicide Squad billboards were replaced w/ Victoria Secret and Pete's Dragon. In other news, Ghostbusters can still be seen at a few bus stops.

• Community Manager
7 minutes ago, Nova said:

Batman v Superman is supposedly the sequel to MoS. Why people forget that is beyond me. 

Supposedly? It is the sequel. :lol: I know people claim SS is an "original" movie and not a sequel but I mean, it's part of the DCEU, it's technically a sequel. Like Doctor Strange is technically a sequel.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

If those gratuitous pics weren't enough to get Rth to spill the beans it's time to call it a day and give up forever.

Nah I think he's just waiting for you to bear it all 

• Like 1

Best way to describe Suicide Squad is...

It's like eating a nice juicy burger... inside of a trash dumpster.

Good cast in a bad, messy movie.

I'll post the rest on the spoilers thread I guess, but overall probably 6/10 for me.

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Had to make time for Joel Kinnaman :redcapes:

Are we even sure Joel Kinnaman is a real human?

Has anybody administered the Voight-Kampff test on him?

• Like 1