CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

12 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Alright Blank, now we know you aren't drunk.

Go FUCKi itself you don't know me you want me to prove it why don't you come over to my ducking house and you can smell my ticking breath is full of vodka but oh wait you probably don't have a nose considering how you don't KNOWS anything about me duckhead

Just now, Blankments said:

Go FUCKi itself you don't know me you want me to prove it why don't you come over to my ducking house and you can smell my ticking breath is full of vodka but oh wait you probably don't have a nose considering how you don't KNOWS anything about me duckhead

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

*giggle*

• Like 1

Oh shuth uth dumbhead we know you not dunk.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrPink said:

The helmets in the trailer seem more reminiscent of WWI. I saw an explanation that the British had not updated their helmets until after, so perhaps that's why.

Glad to see you around lately E :)

Dunkirk was early in the war. British Expeditionary Forces were woefully under-equipped. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Dunkirk was early in the war. British Expeditionary Forces were woefully under-equipped. 

Ah yes, you must have been there back in the day. Quite a sight I imagine.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Blankments said:

:sadben::whip:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Blankments said:

What on Earth did I just read.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Oh shuth uth dumbhead we know you not dunk.

Leave me alone you zootopia fangirl that's right i'm not insulting you i'm just telling the truth because why are you all judging and spreading lies all i want is the truth to come out and you're all going "haha blank is a pissy he probably didn't even drink" well fick you i get all tht bullshit in real life why do i need to take it from you psoers i thought we were friends but i guess you guys just all want me to be a shit booooo

• Like 1

Leave me alone you zootopia fangirl that's right i'm not insulting you i'm just telling the truth because why are you all judging and spreading lies all i want is the truth to come out and you're all going "haha blank is a pissy he probably didn't even drink" well fick you i get all tht bullshit in real life why do i need to take it from you psoers i thought we were friends but i guess you guys just all want me to be a shit booooo

Dude we have all been drunk at some point you are overacting regardless of how drunk you are 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Oh, wow. I guess you really are drunk. You might want to sleep this one off.

• Like 1

Just now, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Mrs. Tele, watching the opening ceremony and seeing a spot for BEN-HUR:

"WTF? They remade Ben-Hur? Jesus, that looks awful. And why is Morgan Freeman in it?"

FROM THE VISIONARY DIRECTOR OF WANTED

• Like 6