Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

3 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Jumping close to 75% on Friday, with a somewhat larger Sunday drop (also seasonably accurate), would mean a 65% drop or so.

But Baumer is saying $50m+ for the weekend, which means he thinks a 62% drop is the worst it's getting. That should be the absolute best case scenario for the drop, not the worst. 

Edited by MovieMan89

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lol, 12m would mean SS is doing like mid 30's for the weekend. 

Nah.

Even being conservative, A 45% increase on Saturday and a 35% decrease on Sunday gives you close to $41M off of $12M.

That concludes the reserved seating.  My head will explode if i keep going.  All i can tell is Suicide keeps going up the later it gets.  Nine Lives got 2 showings cut from 2 separate theaters to give an extra showing for Sausage Party.  = frontloading.  Pete's did well in California. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nova said:

$12M for Suicide Squad would be FANTASTIC for me! I'd be that much closer to winning the bet I had against Baumer lol 

Poor Baumer :(
If SP will top this weekend I can ony imagine how many suasagaes will get circumsized at WB first thing on Monday morning!

SP is above SS, but that's because the number ( 13 ) is probably including Thursday grosses ( 3.3 million ). So, in reality, SP has made 9.7 million on Friday alone.

If SS made 12 million on Friday, it literally made 12 million. Still, a little more than SP's Friday alone.  This is a little misleading, because it gives the idea that SP is making more than SS. That being said, yes, next weekend SP will probably make more than SS.

• Like 1