Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Actuals: Don't breathe 26.4M, Squad 12.25M, Kubo 7.85M., Sausage 7.5M, Mechanic 7.5M, Dragon 7.4M, War Dogs 7M

3 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Ressurection is a curse for titles. 

Yeah both Halloween and Alien Ressurection were the worst in their series and did terrible at the BO compared to their predecessors.   

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Yeah both Halloween and Alien Ressurection were the worst in their series and did terrible at the BO compared to their predecessors.   

Especially with H20 making $55 million(over $100 million adjusted in 2016 dollars). Alien was dying after Alien 3 said fuck you to the series and the series was being put to death. But to be honest Halloween:Ressurection isn't the worst of the series in my opinion Halloween 5 was by far my least favorite. 

• Like 1

I wonder if the 9M DH are putting up for DB right now are conservative (it was a DH mid-day prediction, after all). Cause I kinda wanna start celebrating Jane Levy's tits legs anytime soon now.

Also, I share my birthday w/Victoria Justice as well. That's NIIIIICEEE... quite NICE.

1 minute ago, babz06 said:

Hands of stone would have been better off in the fall. Someone is going to buy Weinstein within the next few years. They are struggling. 

Considering the reviews are mediocre, it would've tanked no matter where it opened.

16 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Especially with H20 making $55 million(over $100 million adjusted in 2016 dollars). Alien was dying after Alien 3 said fuck you to the series and the series was being put to death. But to be honest Halloween:Ressurection isn't the worst of the series in my opinion Halloween 5 was by far my least favorite. 

I will never forgive Ressurection for the way they killed Curtis off. I know she wanted out but there had to be a better way to kill off the queen Scream Queen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Levy is also in BOT's upcoming favorite movie (Monster Trucks). Get that big screen career!

After Evil Dead I hoped she would make it big now after Don't Breathe I'm wishing the same thing. Sucks to see her go from them to Monster Trucks. She was great in Suburgatory as well and was the best part of Fun Size (caught it on Netflix as a Suburgatory fan).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

This is pretty funny -- why all studio movies have that "not based on real people" disclaimer at the end of the credits, even if it's a true story.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/08/26/the_bizarre_true_story_behind_the_this_is_a_work_of_fiction_disclaimer.html

I see you have been on Reddit today