kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I wonder if that big Esquire piece will be resurrected. Let the Academy who they've really decided to support, nevermind the movie's merits (or whatever lack thereof).

That Atlantic piece I just posted is already a huge exposé on him.  If that article gains traction, which it probably will, the film’s done.

Edited by That One Guy

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I wonder if that big Esquire piece will be resurrected. Let the Academy know who they've really decided to support, nevermind the movie's merits (or whatever lack thereof).

Just double checked the article, and it is the big Esquire piece.  It was written by two Esquire editors.  I guess they just decided to put it in the Atlantic.

This movie is in the weirdest limbo though. While Singer's name is on the film, the cast and everyone on the film already publicly hate him (for other reasons not related to these accusations) but at the same time the fact that Singer was allowed to direct this film in the first place happened before me too started the ball rolling but is still very problematic given Singer's accusers were very public about what he did compared to Weinstein's accusers who didn't go public until last year. LOL just a weird and crazy situation! I truly wouldn't be shocked if the film did suffer or escapes scotch free in the end. It's just WEIRD.

• Like 2

Most of the Informarion in the Atlantic article is a rehash of what’s been know for years.  I AM glad it is all In one place and published via the Atlantic. Hopefully people will take it seriously now, and hopefully he will get fired from Red Sonja.

And hopefully this ends BR and Malek’s Oscar talk. Boy bye. 

Edited by captainwondyful
Of what, not if what.
  • Like 4
  • ...wtf 1

5 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Most of the Informarion in the Atlantic article is a rehash of what’s been know for years.  I AM glad it is all In one place and published via the Atlantic. Hopefully people will take it seriously now, and hopefully he will get fired from Red Sonja.

And hopefully this ends BR and Malek’s Oscar talk. Boy bye. 

Bryan SInger should be the one and only one to pay for his crime, was Malek one of the "helper" to lead the victim to bryan? As far as I know, there are no personal relationship between rami and singer, You sounded like Rami has propelled Singer's crime for more than a a decade and he needs to be buried alongside with Singer

• ...wtf 1

Also its very funny how Fox execs are trying to throw Brian May and Roger Taylor under the bus for pushing for Bryan Singer when they themselves abetted Singer's entire career AND hired him again and again for X-Men movies despite all these accusations being public at the time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I can't imagine any major studio hiring Singer at this point. They have nothing to gain from it but controversy. It's telling that his next project sounds like a junky action movie that will instantly fade into movie oblivion so good riddance.

yes anything he directs will be surrounded by controversy, but think of what the studio will gain! at least he's apparently hellish to work with, shows up on his sets wasted if he even shows up at all and consistently delivers mediocre films. i can see why hollywood hasn't let go of him yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TombRaider said:

You guys are so annoying. singer was erased from this project. GET. OVER. IT.

I mean, I am more than happy to see singer to be erased from the entire human kind. He should pay for his crime, but using his mis-deed as a leverage to attack a film they dislike. Gosh, how low class of these people are. You really think attack the film he directed is going to help?  No!! The criminal is still living freely out there! What he need to do is to deny all the accusation and I can assure you, there will be still people believing him!!

As much as I attack singer, I will draw the line between BR and Singer, Imagine if a dad committed crime, how the hell attacking his son is going to make any social justice?!!   

10 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

You guys are so annoying. singer was erased from this project. GET. OVER. IT.

They did such a good job of erasing him that the movie has the phrase "Directed by Bryan Singer."  In addition to this, he's probably making a good majority of the profits from the film.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1