kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

18 hours ago, thajdikt said:

Enough time has passed for me, enough rewatches in theaters. This is my third favorite Marvel movie by far. Behind Engame and Infinity War. Literally everything worked for me in this movie. I´ve been fond of most of the MCU stuff post Endgame unlike most, however this to me feels like something very different. Felt like the good old days when in Phase 3. To me, I don´t think they will top this in the future. 

Everyone have their opinions but Gotg3 still bu far better than this movie

and Dp3 is a 7

Edited by fabiopazzo2

On 2/13/2024 at 9:40 PM, Menor the Destroyer said:

HummingLemon is Legion's strongest soldier lmao, nearly every post gassing him up.

(In this case correctly so though as GOTG3 did open quite poorly)

On 2/14/2024 at 8:11 AM, Cooper Legion said:

250/600/1.3B

Yup, that's exactly why I was gassing him up

2 minutes ago, Menor the Destroyer said:

Conveniently ignoring the actual prediction that was made in the quoted post in favor of the hypothetical...

The fact that his "hypothetical prediction if this came out in May 2022" was somehow ended up being an underestimate by 10% is the most epic shit ever. This movie smashed expectations in a special way, truly this movie should have gotten the December date instead of some remake nobody cares about.

Edited by HummingLemon496

2 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

The fact that his "hypothetical prediction if this came out in May 2022" was somehow ended up being an underestimate by 10% is the most epic shit ever. This movie smashed expectations in a special way, truly this movie should have gotten the December date instead of some remake nobody cares about.

Why Are you so obsessed about December, marvel movies don’t need December. Lion King will need it more and will do well. Take a chill pill 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thajdikt said:

Why Are you so obsessed about December, marvel movies don’t need December. Lion King will need it more and will do well. Take a chill pill 

December carried NWH to $800M DOM, if it was released in Summer it wouldn't have made that much

But mainly I say that because I enjoy theorizing about hypotheticals. 

$546M so far for Deadpool & Wolverine, and is still going. As far as Comic Book Superhero movies go, DOM-wise…it’s so far the 6th highest grosser of its genre. Only behind the three Avengers movies, Spider-Man: No Way Home & Black Panther.

1 hour ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

$546M so far for Deadpool & Wolverine, and is still going. As far as Comic Book Superhero movies go, DOM-wise…it’s so far the 6th highest grosser of its genre. Only behind the three Avengers movies, Spider-Man: No Way Home & Black Panther.

Deadpool is going be the cool uncle that shows up during the big holidays (Avengers films) from now on.

8 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Deadpool is going be the cool uncle that shows up during the big holidays (Avengers films) from now on.

I think DP 4 will happen but after secret wars when mutant saga happens 

12 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

More like a bunch of new solo Dp movies with a bunch of Avengers appearing in his films..

On 8/21/2024 at 5:57 AM, Hades said:

Wade  begging Jon Favreau to join the Avengers has already aged badly....They will be the ones begging to join him  now

He is already moving the strings to get many R rated films going forward, including the Snipes farewell movie so I think you are right.

On 8/21/2024 at 4:57 AM, Hades said:

Wade  begging Jon Favreau to join the Avengers has already aged badly....They will be the ones begging to join him  now

After this does outside the top 15 WW when every single Avengers movie made top 5? This movie is doing great and I’m happy for it, but it is decidedly not, as the kids say, an Avengers level threat

1 minute ago, Cooper Legion said:

After this does outside the top 15 WW when every single Avengers movie made top 5? This movie is doing great and I’m happy for it, but it is decidedly not, as the kids say, an Avengers level threat

R-Rated Deadpool + Wolverine is going to make like 30M less than PG-13 Infinity War domestically

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

The panic at the initial reviews/reactions is absolutely hilarious now. Over 3x legs off a $211M OW is fucking crazy, it's pretty clear that A was insanely close to an A+

FWIW I think this summer has cemented that movies are having better legs now than they were pre-pandemic, so I don’t know if it was all that close. Summer helps too.   

That said yeah general reception was great (despite the movie being pretty bad in my personal opinion) and their is definitely a many pages long stretch of this thread that looks super funny now

4 minutes ago, Cooper Legion said:

FWIW I think this summer has cemented that movies are having better legs now than they were pre-pandemic, so I don’t know if it was all that close. Summer helps too.   

That said yeah general reception was great (despite the movie being pretty bad in my personal opinion) and their is definitely a many pages long stretch of this thread that looks super funny now

Let's just say that a certain group of people who were, in fact, very happy at the thought of the movie potentially being another rotten/B turned into Luke from The Last Jedi after it turned out reception was great