kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

4 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Yeah, Multiverse of Madness is another example proving multiverse pandering = good audience reception

Other examples (other than Flash):

Rise of Skywalker

Dial of Destiny

Unlike The Trash and Dial of Destiny, Rise of Skywalker and Multiverse of Madness were successful by opening way bigger than the former two ($177M and $187M vs $55M and $60M)

RTOS and  Multiverse are like BvS: a lot of people went to see them, but a lot of people were dissapointed in what they saw and they did some damage to the brand.

1 minute ago, TheFlatLannister said:

major spoilers? I wanna watch it but don't want any big spoilers 

Someone is shown in the trailer who hasn't been revealed in the marketing up to this point, so if you don't want to know, you'd best avoid this trailer. I didn't really notice any big plot reveals beyond what's already out there or anything like that if that's what you're worried about.

43 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

major spoilers? I wanna watch it but don't want any big spoilers 

Never watch final tailers. They spoil too much.

I can't believe how much the Apes last 2 trailers spoiled, glad I only watched the teaser before seeing the film for the first time.

Edited by Mojoguy

6 hours ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Probably going to grab some seats soon. Should I get Cinemark XD or standard? Not really sure if it matters for MCU films 

4DX 🔥

Will the R rating slow down this movie at all?

Or will some kids and teens buy tickets for Twisters and sneak into Deadpool? If the show time is completely sold out that won't help at all.

Just now, Mojoguy said:

Will the R rating slow down this movie at all?

Or will some kids and teens buy tickets for Twisters and sneak into Deadpool? If the show time is completely sold out that won't help at all.

I don't think so. 

All you need to know is that the kids who probably couldn't see Deadpool or Deadpool 2 in theaters are now grown up. It means that there's a good chance they can go and see Deadpool and Wolverine by themselves.

Also, I think a lot of parents are gonna make execptions when it comes to this one. It's still a Marvel movie and one that is hyped as hell. You're parents would have to be pretty damn lame to not take at least their teenage kids to this movie. 

I think Comic Book fans are stupid.

The lines from new trailer about "Wolverine being The X Man" is getting ridiculous reactions. 

I mean who cares if Wolverine wasn't X Man in Comics or whatever, no one apart from comic junkies care about that, for entire world Wolverine osbTHE X Man.

And like let's be serious, no one really cares about Cyclops lol. 

28 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

I think Comic Book fans are stupid.

The lines from new trailer about "Wolverine being The X Man" is getting ridiculous reactions. 

I mean who cares if Wolverine wasn't X Man in Comics or whatever, no one apart from comic junkies care about that, for entire world Wolverine osbTHE X Man.

And like let's be serious, no one really cares about Cyclops lol. 

comic book guy GIF