kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

It’s 2009 and a highly-anticipated Deadpool/Wolverine crossover is getting critically maligned

It’s 2024 and a highly-anticipated Deadpool/Wolverine crossover is getting critically maligned

see you guys in 2039. Maybe Jackman’s knees just aren’t rackety enough yet

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the multiverse has really hurt the legacy of characters that should have been done with. Jackman played Wolverine so well, and his character's journey in Logan was beautifully done and a fitting send off to such a beloved character.

But now he's resurrected to be in a comedy film? Destroys the finality and emotional impact of what Logan achieved. 

It’s not the same Wolverine 

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

It’s not the same Wolverine 

So basically if I resurrected Dumbledore and had him played by the same actor after his character's death and you expect for people not to have the emotional impact lessened? It's ludicrous.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Can we say

mcu is DEAD

It is getting pathetic. I will leave that thread full of overreacting little childreen. Truly pathetic.

It was clear as day this will not get 70+ on MC ans 90+ on RT 

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

next 400 million+ ww opener to miss a billion?

I think if it crosses $400m, $1b should happen. I think Love and Thunder did 2.5x it's worldwide opening. With this releasing in the summer, I don't think we have to worry about Multiverse of Madness legs.

Ouch, talk about worst case scenario review wise. Levy might’ve put the final nails on the coffin. Good job, you fucking hack. Last chance to get the audience on board, you blew it.

• Like 2