kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

The SAG negotiations falling apart should put a swift end to any hopes Disney had of this movie making it to May, let alone next year. I don't expect it any earlier than February of 2025 and will be pleasantly surprised if it does. Maybe they can make it to Thunderbolts's current December 2024 slot, but I doubt it.

• ...wtf 1

35 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

The SAG negotiations falling apart should put a swift end to any hopes Disney had of this movie making it to May, let alone next year. I don't expect it any earlier than February of 2025 and will be pleasantly surprised if it does. Maybe they can make it to Thunderbolts's current December 2024 slot, but I doubt it.

Yeah, this probably moves to February or May of 2025 and Captain America probably moves to next Fall

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

Tbh I think this strike was good for Marvel because it’s the first time they have had a break. No, Covid doesn’t count because the vast majority of phase 4 projects were still in production. This is the first time they had to stop everything entirely and take a moment to reflect and tbh is something I wished they really committed to in 2020-21 as it was clear Feige wasn’t ready. If Star Wars and Harry Potter fanbases could’ve waited patiently and still

be potent, so could’ve Marvel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

It most likely isn't being released in 2024 at all. February 2025 is the earliest we can expect it at this point.

Wouldn't be surprise if it ends up at May 2025 if they want to start off the Summer season with it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

My guess is it probably goes back to late summer.

I don’t think it’ll be ready for late summer if DHD thinks it won’t start filming until start of next year. At best it could make November or December, but feeling a 2025 release date is more likely.

• Like 1