kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

9 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Curious where this fits in with Logan since Jackman was very explicit that it's a separate thing. Though it could just be the actress in a more classic outfit. Hell she's old enough that they might just use her actual current Wolverine suit

They’d be better off not trying to make sense of the continuity of the X-Men films. That’s a fool’s errand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

They’d be better off not trying to make sense of the continuity of the X-Men films. That’s a fool’s errand. 

True, and it could just be a variant anyways. I do find it funny that this movie of all things may wind up featuring more X-Men than any of the mainline X-Men movies.

Actually...Deadpool Kills The X-Men wouldn't be the worst title...

Edited by SpiderByte

11 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Both Disney and Marvel should be thanking their gods that Ryan and his buddies agreed to return. They'd better stay the hell out of their way for this, because they need Deadpool more than Deadpool needs them.

Yup.. Keep K.E.V.I.N far away from this

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Both Disney and Marvel should be thanking their gods that Ryan and his buddies agreed to return. They'd better stay the hell out of their way for this, because they need Deadpool more than Deadpool needs them.

Why would Ryan Reynolds not agree to return? 

25 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Just a friendly reminder that if this movie is massive hit, it has nothing to do with Marvel Studios/Disney. Same goes if it flops. This will do whatever it will based on the goodwill created by the previous movies and the marketing genius Ryan concocts for this franchise. 

LOL if this movie flops everyone will be screaming about how Kevin Feige ruined Deadpool. No one will blame Ryan whether it's his fault or not.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ZeroHour said:

LOL if this movie flops everyone will be screaming about how Kevin Feige ruined Deadpool. No one will blame Ryan whether it's his fault or not.

I can’t even imagine how one could “ruin” Deadpool. It’s not like the movies have some complex highbrow formula that’s difficult to replicate. It’s Seth MacFarlane level humor. If the movie underperforms, that would just mean the shtick has gotten stale. 

27 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I can’t even imagine how one could “ruin” Deadpool. It’s not like the movies have some complex highbrow formula that’s difficult to replicate. It’s Seth MacFarlane level humor. If the movie underperforms, that would just mean the shtick has gotten stale. 

I’m not saying it’ll be a good take. Just the prominent one in that scenario. 

On 12/4/2023 at 1:23 PM, SpiderByte said:

An actual official still from the movie. Guessing this is from that New Years preview Total Films doing Thursday.

I'm hoping we get a super bowl spot in february followed  by a first trailer. Any big movies coming out this february or will we have to wait for Dune 2 in March?

39 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I'm hoping we get a super bowl spot in february followed  by a first trailer. Any big movies coming out this february or will we have to wait for Dune 2 in March?

Well it'll have a Red Band trailer, so it'll likely either not be tied to a specific movie or it'll be an R rated one.

My guess is we get the super bowl spot with the "Red band trailer online now" bit

On 12/7/2023 at 5:31 PM, ZeroHour said:

I agree. This is also the first Deadpool movie under MCU's / Disney's reign. It's also the first R rated MCU movie. It has a ton of things riding for it and even against it. If it flops or makes less than the previous movies, then things will be very dark for next months at MCU's headquarters.

Deadpool 1 and 2 made almost 800 million worldwide. This new one is obviously much more expensive than the previous ones. Anything under 700 million worldwide is gonna be disaster territory. This one has Wolverine in it and a lot of characters. 

I still can't believe Disney allowed Deadpool to be R rated. I'll believe it when I see it. Somehow I have bad feelings about behind the scenes issues that eventually will get revealed after the movie's release. I really hope Disney / MCU allowed Ryan Reynolds to do the things he wanted to do with the character, without trying to force things to be "cut" or deleted. This thing needs to be hardcore.