75Live

Weekend Numbers: Fantastic Beasts 75M, Strange 17.6M, Trolls 17.5M, Arrival 11.8M, Edge of 17 4.8M, Bleed 2.35M, Billy Lynn 930k

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

PROS:

• There are truly no positives to list here.

LMAO BO.COM'S MONSTER TRUCKS PREDICTION!! LOVE IT

Best part of me seeing Fantastic Beasts last night was seeing this beauty in the lobby:

EhEVnNz.jpg

• Like 5

http://i.imgur.com/EhEVnNz.jpg

I don't know why they didn't just make Monster Trunks an animated movie with super cartoony monsters, those live action monsters will scare the hell out of kids!

Edited by Mojoguy

7 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Best part of me seeing Fantastic Beasts last night was seeing this beauty in the lobby:

EhEVnNz.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, Nutella of Arabia said:

CJohn, do we have to ban you again?

I was actually on vacations from this place when you went into the Mod chat asking for more eyes in the Election thread because nobody was online. Me being back so soon is all your fault:sarah: 

Spoiler

No, please :sadben: 

• Like 6

Monster Trucks seems like a perfectly fine kids movie that would have a modest budget and end up doing ok. Then you see what they've apparently sunk into making it and realize at some point they were hoping for this to be a big money maker. 

Someone is losing their job over this big misfire.