75Live

Weekend Numbers: Fantastic Beasts 75M, Strange 17.6M, Trolls 17.5M, Arrival 11.8M, Edge of 17 4.8M, Bleed 2.35M, Billy Lynn 930k

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Brace yourself. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Hmmm is it the

Spoiler

Depp The Wife Beater cameo :ph34r: ? Or is it something about Ray Velcoro Da Gawd?

I did see Hacksaw Ridge last Wednesday and it was amazing. It will be in my top 10 of the year easily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

You're dying to hear CJohn's review?

Damn, we've fallen lower than anticipated.

I swear I will never understand why people hate me.

Anyway, he is dying to hear my opinion on something. Not the movie itself, but a moment, probably something related to Colin Farrell's character, so don't worry.

• Like 1

Rest of Strange's run:

Nov 18: 13.5M (9M weekdays, 186.4M Total)

Nov 25: 10.8M (3.5M weekdays, 200.7M Total)

Dec 2: 5M (2.1M weekdays, 207.8M Total)

Dec 9: 3.2M (1.6M weekdays, 212.6M Total)

Dec 16: 1.6M (1M weekdays, 215.2M Total)

Dec 25: 1M (700k weekdays, 216.9M Total)

Jan 1: 800k (300k weekdays, 218M Total)

Final Total: 221M (2.6x)

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Can someone please confirm if Fantastic Beasts is just about Colin Farrell hunting down 12 year old bullies and scarring them for life?

That was actually the second season of Fantastic BReasts, easy mistake to make though.

post-56636-alexandra-daddario-true-detec

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Hmmm is it the

Hide contents

Depp The Wife Beater cameo :ph34r: ? Or is it something about Ray Velcoro Da Gawd?

I did see Hacksaw Ridge last Wednesday and it was amazing. It will be in my top 10 of the year easily.

Yes.

I see, nothing has changed. Arbitrary moderation expels one of the greatest sources for Box Office Numbers at this forum.
And it features exactly the same persons, you would expect.

Nothing has changed. 
But what would you expect. 

Those persons start derailing threads, picking at certain films, just to call out others, as soon as they jump their train.

@EmpireCity Don't let it get to you and please stay, you do a great job and if what you said, was an insult (you got to be kidding), you should ask yourself the question, why the persons going after you are still here to begin with. Well, they are the "elite". They can do everything. Without a concequence. That's how it always was.

I hope FB can hit that 30m mark, it would be nice, if it could at least go to 75m. It would be a decent start, considering that marketing. 

11 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Even Star Wars knows this isn't going to be a big popular announcement, they buried it in the Friday evening news dump. Pre-Genisys it would have been a bigger announcement for sure.

I like Emilia when she has a good script to work with (i.e. GoT). Give her a chance I say, yet to do a film where she had anything to work with. 

Edited by MovieMan89