La Binoche

Weekend numbers. Moana 28.3 | FB 18.5 | Arrival 7.3 | Allied 7 | DS 6.8 | Trolls 4.6 | Hacksaw 3.4

3 minutes ago, RyneOh1040 said:

lol there is no way 250 is happening.  absolutely none.  Rogue One is coming.  and 230 isn't locked.

Also, MJ2 earned 55m after the post thanksgiving week with TFA. Considering that R1 is not TFA and FB has had better hold I see no reason why 250m is out of the question. 

Please elaborate if I get sth wrong.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Did Disney murder SteveJaros' fiancé or something?

I'm a big Disney fan. Disney has made more good movies this year than any other studio (I've seen 123 movies this year, and Jungle Book, Zootopia, The Finest Hours, and Dr. Strange are all in my top 10, and Queen of Katwe is just outside it). And I'm a huge Disney theme park fan - I've been to Disney World 37 times since 1978. I'm happy Disney just surpassed Universal's yearly DOM record set last year. 

But box office, I call them as i see them. It's the rabid fanboys of particular films who only see my criticisms and not the praise that are really biased.

Edited by SteveJaros
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Fox Searchlight's JACKIE got off to a great start w/ $275k in 5 theaters--$55k per.