Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

This is the downside of TFA amazing success. The inevitable lower numbers for this will be seen as dissapointing, or even a 'flop' in some people eyes. Even though its going to be a huge film in every way compared to most blockbusters.

I have been out of the loop for months and haven't been following this film or current trends but i always had this down for like $170mil opening and $500-600mil total. I bet the film won't finish too far away from either of those predictions. Its just a shame some people will probably view those numbers as a dissapointment, or even a failure.

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, water said:

what star wars movies has everyone seen in theaters? i'm 21 and for me it's only been rots and tfa (and ro as of 2 days from now)

TPM, AOTC, ROTS, TFA, I also saw the original trilogy at a revival once.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'll say more when I get home in about 10 minutes, but Gareth/Tony/Chris cannot write characters for shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO

NO

IT CAN'T BE

WHAT THE F...FD7T66TGSYAHINJMLK;L,SADAFT6YGBHNJIMKLK,;GRFYTYBHWNJF EWH8INMKL,FWEVYBHJWNEFEBYHEFWHBFYEWBYFEWBYFWEYB

25 minutes ago, Sam said:

So I don't have the patience to read the whole thread, can someone provide a cliff notes version of MovieMan89 beef with Rogue One? 

Inquiring mind wants to know and catch up with the class.

TIA.

He thought it wasn't going to make a lot of money.

That's all I got.