Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

http://deadline.com/2016/12/game2-winter-rape-murder-russian-reality-series-yevgeny-pyatkovsky-1201871444/

Siberian Reality Survival Series ‘Game2: Winter’ To Allow Rape, Murder & More

WTF is wrong with people?   If that Passengers ship existed right now I'd get on it.  I feel the need to hibernate for a century or so.

Of course it Siberia

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Lol this year has had very few well liked blockbuster films compared to 2015 where it seemed films like  SW7, JW and Fast 7 powered away with nostalgia overshadowing any real shortcomings they had. 

You could easily argue there isn't a "great" film out of the lot. A lot of ok/good films.

39 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I don't think it will be.  Once you get past the last act, which was good, and the last 3 minutes, which was epic, the rest of the film, the other 100 minutes of it, is kind of problematic...imo.

Ending is what's going to give great WOM. It's pure movie magic!!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Or you could just drop that money in the nearest Salvation Army Santa Bucket. 

Please, like @WrathOfHan is gonna do that with the disposable income his parents give him.

:P

But in all seriousness, I'm overjoyed that the money to see Collateral Beauty isn't coming out of my pocket.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Please, like @WrathOfHan is gonna do that with the disposable income his parents give him.

:P

But in all seriousness, I'm overjoyed that the money to see Collateral Beauty isn't coming out of my pocket.

I actually considered dropping a dollar at Publix yesterday.

24 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

http://deadline.com/2016/12/game2-winter-rape-murder-russian-reality-series-yevgeny-pyatkovsky-1201871444/

Siberian Reality Survival Series ‘Game2: Winter’ To Allow Rape, Murder & More

WTF is wrong with people?   If that Passengers ship existed right now I'd get on it.  I feel the need to hibernate for a century or so.

Murder and Rape are a crime in Russia, too. No show can "allow" anything.

Edited by Poseidon

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

I do not see why people think a sub 3.00 multiplier can happen...

Never ever happened, films like Tron and Hobbit 3 had over that multiplier.

I explained this in the other thread...and have explained it about 5 times over the last month.

• Like 1