Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

40 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Not exactly like Lords of the Sith. That book was over 50% dull as a dishwasher Free Ryloth perspective too. Yes to Sith POV movie, though. But, like I said, none of "good guys" POV too. I hate human POV in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, for example, and I sure as hell hated Free Ryloth (who were actually worse in their actions than Empire and Sith Lords). 

Basically what you said the book was boring but it was the best way to describe a Sith movie. 

• Like 1

How to get infinite likes.

1) anecdote about visiting cinema

2) Be civil

3) if posting is heated, remind everyone to be civil

4) like other posters in the thread, they more likely to like you

5) Post how great Star Wars is

6) say Avatar sucks and tfa greatest of all time

• Like 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

How to get infinite likes.

1) anecdote about visiting cinema

2) Be civil

3) if posting is heated, remind everyone to be civil

4) like other posters in the thread, they more likely to like you

5) Post how great Star Wars is

6) say Avatar sucks and tfa greatest of all time

I've done everything except the last one. In that case, Avatar sucks and TFA is the greatest film ever made. Hail JJ.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

You guys are making it hard for me to research careers. Whenever I get invested, I think "What kind of crazy shit is going on in the weekend thread?" and return :kitschjob: 

Nothing crazy right now.  Just me thinking "WHY ARENT THERE STAR WARS MOVIES EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR."

• Like 2

Saw it tonight.  LOVED IT!  The theater that sits over 700 was about 80% full.  

Spoiler

I forgot that I shouldn't post even hidden spoilers in this thread.  This isn't the spoiler you're looking for.  Move along.  Move along. 

Edited by Ruthie
oopsie!
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Hey welcome to the forum man, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Weather you end up talking with us reasonable folks or the few star wars loonies you'll find that overall we are very civil.

Beware of the Marvel, DC,  Cameron, fanboys  and Telemachus  since he is super old. So every kinda just goes along with him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I've done everything except the last one. In that case, Avatar sucks and TFA is the greatest film ever made. Hail JJ.

Let's be real honest though.  Avatar does suck, and TFA is the gold standard of modern filmmaking.

• Like 4