Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Just now, That One Guy said:

LMAO, Rogue One being boring?  I'm sorry, but Rogue One had a universe and characters I could care about and relate to.  Avatar's only character was the VFX.

The first two thirds rivaled Munich as the most boring movie I've ever sat through. There was no character development until very very late, just a bunch of choppy jumping from scene to scene. 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

The first two thirds rivaled Munich as the most boring movie I've ever sat through. There was no character development until very very late, just a bunch of choppy jumping from scene to scene. 

If you find character interactions, environment/tension building, and well-timed comedy boring, there's something wrong with you?

• Like 1

Just now, vc2002 said:

Guys I'm lost where's the Rogue One wknd thread?

go back to sleep arnold

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

It's honestly rare to see directors who can shoot a good action scene nowadays.

Just now, That One Guy said:

If you find character interactions, environment/tension building, and well-timed comedy boring, there's something wrong with you?

Well, I'm glad you liked it at least. :) I liked Dead Man's Chest back when I was your age, so who am I to talk about what teens like? 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Well, I'm glad you liked it at least. :) I liked Dead Man's Chest back when I was your age, so who am I to talk about what teens like? 

So because I'm 15 it suddenly makes my opinion invalid?  okay.

And btw, Dead Man's Chest is a boring slog.

• Like 1