Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

Alright, let's say 71 as a nice ballpark in the middle of the range.  That means a True Friday of around 42m.

TFA's True Friday was approx 62m.  

If this number is right R1's True Friday is 68% of TFA's True Friday.  R1's preview was about 51% of TFA's preview number.  That's a pretty nice recovery, all things considered.

• Like 4

Just now, Porthos said:

Alright, let's say 71 as a nice ballpark in the middle of the range.  That means a True Friday of around 42m.

If this number is right R1's True Friday is 68% of TFA's True Friday.  R1's preview was about 51% of TFA's preview number.  That's a pretty nice recovery, all things considered.

Agreed, BUT...

there is no but. That's all. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

My legendary 150OW 400DOM prediction is coming true, my foresight is truly unmatched for which I thank eywa.