Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I only got 7 trailers: Pirates 5, Dunkirk (the teaser sadly), Kong, Transformers 5, Fast 8, Spider-Man, and GOTG 2.

You only got 7 trailers? I've been to the movies several times this year and never have I gotten more than 3. It's usually 15 minutes of ads followed by 3 trailers :huh:

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

A- Cinemasocre for Collateral Flop. 

If the flim opens to 11mil and preforms like Concussion and get a 3.28x

Then it ends with 36mil ,overseas will determine if it's a flop of not.

I'm gonna go with Boxofficemojo.com and say the flim opens to 12mil(39mil).

I would tell you the trailers but my friend is a moron who is incapable of arriving to things on time. Missed all of them except The Great fucking Wall. :ohmyzod:

The movie itself is growing on me the more I think about it. That third act :wub:.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

If the flim opens to 11mil and preforms like Concussion and get a 3.28x

Then it ends with 36mil ,overseas will determine if it's a flop of not.

I'm gonna go with Boxofficemojo.com and say the flim opens to 12mil(39mil).

Deadline earlier said it's looking like 7.5-8m

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Main thing I'm getting from this thread other than the usual drama over early Friday numbers is that @That One Guy is taking his shameless attempts at like collection to whole new desperation levels

I will beat Tele.  You will see.  The power of my illegal Portuguese likes is IMMEASURABLE.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Agreed, BUT...

there is no but. That's all. 

If I had used 72m as R1's Fri number to calculate the True Friday a very slightly higher percentage would have appeared for the True Friday comparison. :ph34r: There might be a reason why I then decided to use 71m as the baseline instead. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Travod said:

Is that long Dunkirk trailer online yet? It was like a solid 3-5 minutes long.

Funny enough when I went today some guy was recording it with his phone. I work at the theater so I wasn't sure if I should've said something. :mellow: