FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

8 minutes ago, Blankments said:

For what it's worth, that doesn't mean much IMO. I have three theaters surrounding me, one with 8 screens, one with 14 screens, and one with 16 screens. NONE have La La Land, I'll be driving 45 minutes(!) to see it on Friday. :/

Drive down to see me, bitch.

TdPObuS.gif

• Like 3

For what it's worth, that doesn't mean much IMO. I have three theaters surrounding me, one with 8 screens, one with 14 screens, and one with 16 screens. NONE have La La Land, I'll be driving 45 minutes(!) to see it on Friday :/

Why not wait just one week and go see La La Land when it goes wide and is shown everywhere?

That's a little less than I was expecting for Rogue One.  I had it at 26-28 with a smaller Christmas Eve (didn't recalculate for Rth's 15.3 from yesterday).  So the 3-day is about 63m, 4-day could be from 86 to 88 I'd say.  About 308 through Monday night and 405 through January 2nd before regular days start kicking in.

Also I think it's missing 550 for sure now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Image result for yawn gif

Would only be 2m higher than my prediction everyone said was way off. 

Nice way to cherrypick the facts.  You also predicted a laughable 58 million for FRI-SUN, genius.  lol

Edited by ldb

Why is it that we have so many highly paid MODS in here and not one of them can take the time to update this thread title with numbers.  Was the BOT xmas bonus way to small? Only 4 figures? Geeezzzzz

Edited by fmpro
  • Like 1

7 first of all nobody knows where the numbers are. Can someone post them right here? Will try to update the title when I get a minute. It's 4 a.m. here and I am on my way to work.

• Like 3

Why is it that we have so many highly paid MODS in here and not one of them can take the time to update this thread title with numbers. Was the BOT xmas bonus way to small? Only 4 figures? Geeezzzzz

Baumer is reading this topic, and I messengered him Rth's Sunday numbers.

Let's see if he updates the title with the Sun numbers.

7 first of all nobody knows where the numbers are. Can someone post them right here? Will try to update the title when I get a minute. It's 4 a.m. here and I am on my way to work.

Rth's Sunday numbers

R1 25, Sing 14.5, Pass 7.3, Fences 6, WH 5.2, Ass 5, LLL 3.7

• Like 5

I am really liking that number for passengers. I know a lot of you guys don't believe me but as I have said numerous times I really think the word of mouth will be fairly good on it so I'm hoping for a nice healthy run over the next 10 days.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MattW said:

That's a little less than I was expecting for Rogue One.  I had it at 26-28 with a smaller Christmas Eve (didn't recalculate for Rth's 15.3 from yesterday).  So the 3-day is about 63m, 4-day could be from 86 to 88 I'd say.  About 308 through Monday night and 405 through January 2nd before regular days start kicking in.

Also I think it's missing 550 for sure now.

Whatever happened to deadlines 130m 4 day? :rofl:

• Like 2

Sat looking

Why Him 1.8 Sing 8.2 Moan 1.8,Pass 3 Ass 2.2  La La La Land 1.1 R1 15.3

Sunday #s (Asgard) R 25, Sing 14.5, Pass 7.3, Fences 6, WH 5.2, Ass 5, LLL 3.7
2 hours ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Would somebody be so kind as to put the percentage increases 4 Star Wars, sing and passengers?

F          S         S      S%inc   Tot

R1      22.7    15.3    25.0     63%    63.0

Sing   13.0      8.2    14.5     77%    35.7

Pass    4.5      3.0      7.3    143%   14.8

Ass      3.7      2.2      5.0    127%   10.9

LLL      1.0      1.1      3.7    236%     5.8

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 6